**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sentinal 6.1.2 bio hazard? 20% chance? What?

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Again, 8.4% not stunned 4.92% while stunned.

@Bazahaildancn
  • BazahaildancnBazahaildancn Posts: 198
    It says +45% potency
    Let's say you are right and it's only less than 5%. Why do I get bleeds as often as I get buffs when I use a maxed sw?
    Yall.are missing my point I think.

Let's say you are right and it's only less than 5%. Why do I get bleeds as often as I get buffs when I use a maxed sw?

Because her heal has a 5% chance on crit.

That's significantly less than 5%.

It says +45% potency

Someone said you don't add percentages. Well they use a plus sign.
    Sw has an 85% chance to proc up to 8 beneficial buffs or debuff per critical hit

Sw has an 85% chance to proc up to 8 beneficial buffs or debuff per critical hit

Omfg. Just stop.
    edited November 2019

She has about a 22% (crit X sig) chance to inflict a debuff/buff and of those it's a 5% chance to proc healing.

She doesn't just have 5% chance to proc healing. It's 22% X 5% which is equaled to a little over a 1% chance to activate healing while attacking.

Edit: champions with crit resistance lower that chance.
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★

Someone said you don't add percentages. Well they use a plus sign.

Basically it can either be increased by
    1)+45% or
    2)by a flat +45%
    That’s (40+(45% of 40))%, -1- which I believe is the case in this example, or (40+45)% -2-.

If it is a flat value, it is simply adds whatever amount. Otherwise, it would add a percent of a percent.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    It's just like the logic with Crystals and Evasion chance. Champ has 5% evade chance, they evade more than once about every 2 5 hit combos, crystal has 5% 5* chance you don't see one in light years
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

It says +45% potency

lol, if you have an 100 apples and I give you 45% more you can write that as 100 + 45%(100)... You are adding the percentage of the whole it gave you...
    @iretro. Finally
    iRetr0 said:

It's just like the logic with Crystals and Evasion chance. Champ has 5% evade chance, they evade more than once about every 2 5 hit combos, crystal has 5% 5* chance you don't see one in light years

I see someone failed statistics.
    No oen failed statistics. Do you work for kabam.or something? Traitor

I do not work for kabam, and I am not sure who or what I am supposed to have been betrayed to be labeled a traitor hehe, however unlike you and @iRetr0 I actually understand statistics and how basic math works. lol
    Lormif said:

I do not work for kabam, and I am not sure who or what I am supposed to have been betrayed to be labeled a traitor hehe, however unlike you and @iRetr0 I actually understand statistics and how basic math works. lol
    Ah yes, the classic personal attacks
    Then please explain how a 5 % chance for starky to evade triggers every1l 10 hits but I don't get a 5 star from ten crystals that have a 5% chamn ego drop a 5 star
    math is supposed to be constant and absolute. It is not in this game
    edited November 2019

Then please explain how a 5 % chance for starky to evade triggers every1l 10 hits but I don't get a 5 star from ten crystals that have a 5% chamn ego drop a 5 star

Most, if not all, the probabilities in the game are NOT cumulative, they are seperate entities from each other, you fail to understand that point. Opening 100 crystals with a 5% chance doesn't mean you will get it, since each crystal is its own seperate entity. However, I still find it VERY sketchy, the percentages between crystals and evade chances for example.

Very simply because every single time you throw a hit the calculation is done individually, each die roll has a 5% chance to be evaded. you cannot look at a small number of rolls, because the distribution is evened out by other attacks where people go 100 hits without a single evade, or 200 attacks without a single evade. You need 1000 random encounters to form a proper distribution.

the same goes witch cryatals, where you are having crappy luck someone else is having amazing luck. Last week I opened 100 featured cav crystals and got 4 6*s, that is a 1* chance, but in 100 crystals I got 4. That statistically is evened out by about 300 featured cav crystals being opened elsewhere in the system without a single 6*.
    @iRetr0 i know it's not cumulative. It's that sketchiness I'm questioning. Even the evade chances between my champs and the cpu Champs are very sketchy
    I'm not looking at a small number. Been playing 4 years. Highest combo is 394. My prestige is north of 9k. This is a deduction from the sum of countless "rolls of the dice"

It is the same reason why this image has 18 5s (perfect distribution is 10), you are looking for a perfect statistical representation, that does not happen at small Numbers of like 20, 30, or even 500 of something. Shoot even at 1000 it does not have to be perfect but it should be getting close.
    I see why the stats don't bother you now. 100 featured crystals. Nice bank roll. Impressed

I'm not looking at a small number. Been playing 4 years. Highest combo is 394. My prestige is north of 9k. This is a deduction from the sum of countless "rolls of the dice"

you are looking at small number, and your also employing congnative bias. You dont recognize when you attack something more than 20 times and dont get an evade on a 5% evade node, you only remember when you get multiple evades in a short period of time because bad luck almost always sticks in your mind more than good luck. It has to be AMAZING luck for it to stick in your mind. it does not matter what your stats are.

I see why the stats don't bother you now. 100 featured crystals. Nice bank roll. Impressed

lol, the stats dont bother me because I know how they work, and dont look at the small groups of data to make my decisions. If I did then I would not have bought the 100 features...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You’re thinking of it the wrong way, 20% chance with 100% ability chance, your reductions aren’t 100%, so it still triggers, basically take your aar from 100 and divide by 5 and that’s the trigger chance, so if you have a 70% reduction 100-70=30 30/5=6, so there’s still a 6% chance for it to trigger, then you could just end up with bad rng and a ton of bleeds