**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• Ang3lOfD3athAng3lOfD3ath Posts: 78

Oh my god you guys are fast... I'm trying to answer as much as I can! Please bear with me!

We outnumber you 5 million to 1

Can confirm
  • KahqKahq Posts: 9
    If it is for the benefit of the game .. do what it takes kabam .. when people work on programming and stuffs they will understand =)
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    Do you really read players' feedback and watch Youtube videos related to the game ?
    Players wanna have fun (like in the song), being challenged AND (most important) being rewarded correctly proportionally to the efforts...
    We had to yell out after you to get better rewards for november, because you underestimated our needs, same story for 6.3...
    You're expecting more involvement into the game from us, but suggest us more appeling contents and rewards first !
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Would be great to get Steve the symbiod back for another quest next year. That was the most unique and interesting piece of content to date.
  • When is Aegon getting his synergy fixed?
    Also @kabamThel Letterkenny fan? Seen the hard no...

Oh you becha bud, how are ya now?
  • JsmoothJsmooth Posts: 16

Favorite place to play. In the back of my van behind the curtains where nobody can see me.

You forgot down by the river!
    I never work down by the river. I was being truthful.

Or in a van down by the river
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87
    Jsmooth said:

Favorite place to play. In the back of my van behind the curtains where nobody can see me.

You forgot down by the river!
    I never work down by the river. I was being truthful.

Or in a van down by the river

I work in my van
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Not sure where to post this @Kabam Miike the game has let me back in, I've managed to complete my fight that it kept repeating so it appears it's working ok now
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    If you could mix two marvel champs together to create a new champ (e.g. iceman and wolverine = icemarine) who would you pick and why?
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    On the note of random questions, what champion would you most like to see on the game?
  • Do you all need to “go to the bathroom” to fight aw/aq or you just get up and say WAIT A SEC, GONNA TAKE THIS NODE DOWN and then keeps working?

We can usually take a few moments to do our fights. My rule is never to do it when I have something else to do, or in important meetings.

One of the perks of working on the game :tongue:
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    SandeepS said:

Would be great to get Steve the symbiod back for another quest next year. That was the most unique and interesting piece of content to date.

Yeah, that was pretty fun. Many of us were able to complete the maximum event quest difficulty as well.
  • @Kabam Miike
    Favorite adult beverage? I like single malt scotch.

Old Fashioned for sure
    Same. 100% my go to.
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    Jack0312 said:

Do you really read players' feedback and watch Youtube videos related to the game ?
    Players wanna have fun (like in the song), being challenged AND (most important) being rewarded correctly proportionally to the efforts...
    We had to yell out after you to get better rewards for november, because you underestimated our needs, same story for 6.3...
    You're expecting more involvement into the game from us, but suggest us more appeling contents and rewards first !

Yes, and they even participate in that content! I saw Kabam Miike lurking in a Brian Grant stream according to a tweet and both Kabam Miike and Kabam Thel joined us last week on the UMCOC Podcast.

Check out episode 99 of the UMCOC Podcast on Itunes Podcast, Google Podcast, Stitcher, Soundcloud and Spotify. ;)
  • @Kabam Miike why am I still in emergency maintenance even when I restart?
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 209

Oh my god you guys are fast... I'm trying to answer as much as I can! Please bear with me!

i need blade 5* or CG waiting for these champs since years

• JsmoothJsmooth Posts: 16

• AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    Taking the time to study for college exams. :D
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 192
    What state or country does Kabam reside?
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Do you have a time table on how long this maintenance will take, i think we just lost a war which we were winning 13 death to their 27 death only issue is they cleared all 3 BG and i was getting ready to Solo the boss due to the maintenance i was unable to solo the boss and the War is done our BG didnt 100%.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike will taskmaster get fixed anytime soon he's been broken for months also any other version planed for black widow movie.
  • Sup guys. Still struggeling with completing fights. Fought mysterio in side quest master mode maybe 3 times and still doesn't register.
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87
    Nuclekerr said:

What state or country does Kabam reside?

Miike et al are in Vancouver BC Canada, I will not publicly post his home address or vehicle make model and license plate
This discussion has been closed.