**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should we get compensation

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

Should we get compensation 254 votes

Yes
93%
DNA3000MasterSmokeRektorMr_3xcelsiorRagamugginGunnerthetaman23Indrick781Timone147RaganatorbloodyCainFrostyDukeVceeguardianbelikovMidnightfoxbelli300Ghostspider231INTEGRALBigDWSUabiew78 237 votes
No
3%
TheVyrusBapoialbanyaussieTheEducationMilesHolmwoodAryannaANGRYEAGLE88Duck_of_DoomJollyHawkDPXFistheGOAT 10 votes
Why do We Even Need Compensation
2%
ChumpDOKTOROKTOPUSTexas_11PrathapWoody15RU11011Skillful_star 7 votes

Comments

• Papa_SmurPapa_Smur Posts: 19
    Considering the amount of points my team lost out on even if we lost I’m hoping for good compensation
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    Yes
    It doesn't have to be insane compensation... Just an energy refill and maybe a revive + some potions is enough for me. And 30 min aq timers because this delay pushed aq back by more than an hour and who knows how much aq energy will overlap before they fix it for good.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Four hours is ridiculous, I grind arenas on my breaks during work and I can’t do that with the game down. I’m just glad my bg in war was able to finish the amp before it hit.
  • Mr_ZMr_Z Posts: 29
    Yes
    Considering the points my alliance has lost in AQ, reducing the AQ timer to 30mins permanently and removing costs would be a excellent compensation choice.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Dumb survey. If someone were to say

Anyone want $500 no strings attached. Who wouldn’t say yes
  • albanyaussiealbanyaussie Posts: 80
    No
    Technology isn't perfect and it's a video game. We should stop whining and we definitely don't need compensation lol.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Yes
    It’s been 4 hours.
    Can’t grind arena, can’t do AQ, can’t do the daily quest or EQ.
    Compensation is needed for this insanity
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Yes
    A game that most have invested time and effort into for stuff like this to not be occurring. Shortened aq timers and auto aw entry should be fine for everyone (that’s being the hopeless optimist among this crowd)
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Yes
    doctorb said:

I was cheated out of 2 T5 basic catalysts, 4 T2 alpha catalysts, and 5000 6* shards.

I hope I get reimbursed in full 😋

No they should double the rewards
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    There will be a package. Everybody chill. 😜
    Yes
    SDP said:

There will be a package. Everybody chill. 😜

I hope so or let's rant
  • KibiKibi Posts: 57
    Yes

Dumb survey. If someone were to say

Anyone want $500 no strings attached. Who wouldn’t say yes

umm, there are strng attached. we're losing hours of game time when events are timed...
  • KingpinamosKingpinamos Posts: 87
    Yes
    Why dont you think big?
    Why not something powerful?
    We give this game so much of our time and attention and it's really sucks it's goes down and were affected like that.
    I really think they should look at us as paying customers and give us a really really cool compensation
  • MultiManagerMultiManager Posts: 30
    Yes
    Lets use this time to create MCOC meme's depicting how great it is that the fine people at Kabam has gifted the community free time where we constantly check if the game is back up.
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    Yes
    Yes Rank down tickets, even though they should be a standard item to allow us to adjust our roster as the meta of the game changes
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 180 ★★
    Yes
    5☆ crystal :-)
    Yes
    Ryse said:

In all of this time, I would have earned atleast 15k 6* shards.

Same
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Yes
    Ryse said:

In all of this time, I would have earned atleast 15k 6* shards.

I probably would have got atleast 10,000 6* shards myself, and around 3 t5bs and 7 t2as or something like that.