**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What will the compensation most likely be for todays historical bug?

I think it's safe to say with the game being down a good chunk of the day that we will recive compensation. What do you think it will be? I fell bad for Kabam they probably are over timing their work hours to fix this. F's in chat for Legend runners this month.

Comments

• Options
    Pudge008Pudge008 Posts: 39
    Probably not that good tbh.
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    It’s 5PM Kabam time right now. Not that their days don’t suck, but they are probably just now getting into OT territory.
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I expect nothing less than a 5*, a 6* and a 5* AW
    *sarcasm noises*

Truly though... some energy refills, some shards, potions, revives... anything like that
  • Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    We should get compensation, but most likely wont be getting any.
    I remember there was a maintenance like this some time ago, the game wa down for around 4 or so hours, and we got nothing
  • Options
    It’s totally screwed map 6 and 7 players, my alliance may have lost the war we were in since we couldn’t finish. This was a huge super f up for sure. But I doubt they will actually compensate for what lots of players lost today. I’m not sure they will be able too lol
  • Options
    MΛSSΛCREMΛSSΛCRE Posts: 101
    I’ll take 20 Generic Sig Stones and 5 lvl 3 Team Revives and 1 minute AQ Timers
  • Options
    Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202

I remember there was a maintenance like this some time ago, the game wa down for around 4 or so hours, and we got nothing

True, but this is the longest the game has ever been down, AQ and AW were interupted besides the community feedback will probably put pressure on them to do something.
  • Options

I’ll take 20 Generic Sig Stones and 5 lvl 3 Team Revives and 1 minute AQ Timers

Lol 1 minute aq timer more like energy free aq am I right

• Options

The Kabam moto... "sorry for the inconvenience"

I forsee this with 1 energy refill.
  • Options
    We should get some glory for what we will lose not being able to play AQ
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★

True, but this is the longest the game has ever been down, AQ and AW were interupted besides the community feedback will probably put pressure on them to do something.
    12-14 hours is the longest game has ever been down afaik.
  • Options
    phil56201 said:

12-14 hours is the longest game has ever been down afaik.
    My bad your right I frogot about that, I think this down time is up there though.
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    5* crystal for Level 60 ... 4* for Level 59 or less... etc. .. etc..

x1000 6* shards
  • Options
    Reduced aq timers some pots off all varieties, and some energy refills for the missed energy we could have spent
  • Options

5* crystal for Level 60 ... 4* for Level 59 or less... etc. .. etc..

x1000 6* shards

I wish, if it beats the longest outage (12-14 Hours) Its possible but we probaly get 1 energy refill and a pittiful sorry.
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
    Saturday morning, prime time arena grinding and questing...... all wasted
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Historically speaking, it won’t cover many of the technicalities. You might be scrambling to finish the daily event. If they even get the server up 1 hour before the quest expires, then they probably won’t consider that worth compensating. I mean, they gave you a whole hour, and it’s on you if you don’t scramble the minute you can get back in...
  • Options
    Trubli said:

Saturday morning, prime time arena grinding and questing...... all wasted

I was thinking about going for Cull in the basic, glad I sat out. Sorry for your loss man.
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    They ought to compensate, i am unable to play side quest
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    The game was in maintenance for a good 6 hours, and it's still in maintenance for some people. Regardless, the game is still unplayable at the moment. I'm sensing a very heavy compensation.
  • Options
    Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    Community: compensation!
    Kabam:*chuckles* no.
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    We will get crappy stuff as usual
  • Options
    Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    First let it overcome from issues then we'll think about that
  • Options
    Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    But anyway they must reward nicely
  • Options
    シャドウシャドウ Posts: 30
    I used to work as an In-Game Customer Service Rep for an MMO game years ago.

The most non - invasive thing they can do is a roll back. But it's been hours, they don't bother to shut the game down - that would pose a huge problem now.

The sad part it - keeping the game online despite the issue means that there are players who will STILL fall for spending resources / make purchases while the bug is still in effect. This will net Kabam some income while the good people in the lower ranks of the company try to sincerely fix the problem.

At this point, best they can do is probably issue a game wide give away of units or items or whatever that would at least lessen the user base's anger. But does anyone here know if Kabam cares that much? Because heaven forbid those guys make up for something that is clearly not the player's fault.
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Seeing how they usually do compensation keep expectations low. They really don't care cause the whales will make up anything they have lost today.
  • Options
    Nos4atuNos4atu Posts: 33
    The game being back up is suck a tease. Fighting in quests is like the Eye of Agamotto has me in a time loop.

Dormammu, I’ve come to bargain.