**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My game is back up. BUT still not working at all

My game is working again. BUT. It hasnt been fixed at all. Had to do 2/3 AQ fights twice and have now done the same fight in MEQ 3 times and the opponent is still standing. So nothing is fixed at all.

Comments

• OhlinhoOhlinho Posts: 72
    Restarting the quest as kabam suggested doesnt work either. it keeps happening.
  • Definitely isnt fixed!!...I blocked and instead ran right into the champ!!...plus I cant collect rewards from alliance quests
  • We are still getting old issue as well with a knocked out champ restoring....this is not fixed.....and there are tons of bugs everywhere
  • Arena not working on Android. Just take it down until it's fixed.
  • RailHerRailHer Posts: 8
    Still having the same problem
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    Just logged in again, luckily able to fight my AQ fight, but when I went to the invasion event, it happened again. Beat domino then was right back at her afterwards! Come on guys, get this fixed!

Also, AQ timers still set for 1 hour, we should get 30 min timers if not shorter so we don't get screwed!
    Seriously f*** this. I did a quest for data on the issue and I had to do every fight AT LEAST 3 times. Most of the time 4 or 5. Now i gave up cause i got bored after killing Nebula 6 times.
    My AQ energy was 2 when the game went down. when the game came back on FIVE HOURS later my AQ energy was..... drumroll.....2!!!! WHAT?
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    Yes arena is broken too. Keeps resetting after a win because the server cannot find PvP data..