**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance war enlistment bug since downtime

Hey kabam,

For some reason the game is saying my alliance did not enlist for war before matchmaking even though I activated enlistment well in advance. Please help resolve this issue this will completely kill our war rating.

Comments

• synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    Yes we’re in the same situation here I definitely 100% enlisted as I always do during attack phase of previous war but no match seems to have been found due to this maintenance. At the very least all alliances should be awarded a bye as there’s no guarantee the full issues will be resolved by attack phase nor if everyone will be able to place

• KiwimaleKiwimale Posts: 40
    We are in same situation with AW. 1 and a half hours ago we were in matchmaking phase. Now since that fix update it is saying we didn’t enlist. This is going to stuff our AW season
    Kiwimale said:

We are in same situation with AW. 1 and a half hours ago we were in matchmaking phase. Now since that fix update it is saying we didn’t enlist. This is going to stuff our AW season

Well I lodged a ticket with support encourage everyone affected to do the same they should be able to check records to see who was enlisted prior to this fiasco
  • FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★
    Same problem here, we logged a ticket as well. It’s going to really hurt our season rankings. We were enlisted well before the bug. When the game came back live, it started matchmaking and said we weren’t enlisted.
  • FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★
    @Kabam Lyra can we get a response from Kabam on this. Many of us had enlisted prior to the issue but the bug seems to have impacted AW matchmaking. I think you need to consider starting over this round. It’s not fair to those of us that enlisted and now can’t fight in the war. It will hurt our season rankings.
  • GoldaGolda Posts: 12
    Add another alliance affected
  • GoldaGolda Posts: 12
    Just found out many alliances got a War Bye notification for the war that ended during shut down granting them full points as if they won and were also allowed to join war. While others had to take there loss on top of being taken off enroll emend. This is a bigger deal than people realize.
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    Yikes!
  • StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    Same for our alliance. We were enlisted. Woke up this morning to find we'd weren't enlisted...

Did kabam in delist alliances from being enrolled??
  • StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524

• Same problem in our alliance guys we were enlisted and now nothing...we are enlisted for the war after two days....
    While other alliances place defenders normally today....
  • Hey there, we're aware of this issue and are working to resolve it, investigate the impact, and compensate for this and other issues that have occurred within the past day. You can find some more info here and we will update everyone as more details are available to share.
This discussion has been closed.