**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation

I haven't been able to get on for a few hours now. I feel like kabaam should compensate for the time off cause I don't get to play as much as I want to and now I can't even play that much. I've invested lots of time and money in this game and should be treated as such.

Comments

• BIG_BIZZZLEBIG_BIZZZLE Posts: 3
    I have some energy refills and T4 Class Cats that are expiring soon. I hope the game is up soon.
  • KevinB2KevinB2 Posts: 7
    I'd like compensation but really I'd like them to just fix the darn game. This is rediculous
  • I would not usually care about the maitenance but I couldn't finish the daily event quests and was left out of 1,500 5* shards and 4* shards.
  • prinzeajprinzeaj Posts: 3
    I was able to play again this morning, but the fights still keeps on refreshing after 3 times of winning. Quite annoying! Need a descent compensation like God tier champs atleast 4 stars or Dr doom will do.
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    prinzeaj said:

I was able to play again this morning, but the fights still keeps on refreshing after 3 times of winning. Quite annoying! Need a descent compensation like God tier champs atleast 4 stars or Dr doom will do.

dream on bro
  • GbxmaGbxma Posts: 5
    I can't claim my crystal rewards and i can't finish the arena to claim the top peak rewards due to this issue. Pls fix it ASAP. thanks
  • prinzeajprinzeaj Posts: 3

prinzeaj said:

dream on bro
    Well I exchanged my 3* crystal shards to 4* shards in black iso, and I pulled off a symbiote supreme this after afternoon, not a bad day after all. 😁
  • My alliance inscribe for war and due to the game problems ; it does not work; will lost a lot point for the season
    what will do to fix this type of big erros?
  • Only compensation were gonna get is 2 level 2 revives, 2 energy replenishments and 200 4 star shards