**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation

I haven't been able to get on for a few hours now. I feel like kabaam should compensate for the time off cause I don't get to play as much as I want to and now I can't even play that much. I've invested lots of time and money in this game and should be treated as such.

Comments

• BIG_BIZZZLEBIG_BIZZZLE Posts: 3
    I have some energy refills and T4 Class Cats that are expiring soon. I hope the game is up soon.
  • KevinB2KevinB2 Posts: 7
    I'd like compensation but really I'd like them to just fix the darn game. This is rediculous
  • I would not usually care about the maitenance but I couldn't finish the daily event quests and was left out of 1,500 5* shards and 4* shards.
  • prinzeajprinzeaj Posts: 3
    I was able to play again this morning, but the fights still keeps on refreshing after 3 times of winning. Quite annoying! Need a descent compensation like God tier champs atleast 4 stars or Dr doom will do.
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 217
    prinzeaj said:

I was able to play again this morning, but the fights still keeps on refreshing after 3 times of winning. Quite annoying! Need a descent compensation like God tier champs atleast 4 stars or Dr doom will do.

dream on bro
  • GbxmaGbxma Posts: 5
    I can't claim my crystal rewards and i can't finish the arena to claim the top peak rewards due to this issue. Pls fix it ASAP. thanks
  • prinzeajprinzeaj Posts: 3

prinzeaj said:

dream on bro
    Well I exchanged my 3* crystal shards to 4* shards in black iso, and I pulled off a symbiote supreme this after afternoon, not a bad day after all. 😁
  • My alliance inscribe for war and due to the game problems ; it does not work; will lost a lot point for the season
    what will do to fix this type of big erros?
  • Only compensation were gonna get is 2 level 2 revives, 2 energy replenishments and 200 4 star shards