**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Not another compensation discussion!

Yes it is. Let's thoroughly examine the loss of yesterday. Not just what everyone knows, but the actual loss and its exponential possibilities. Somewhere, some alliance lost a war because of it. This will cause them to lose a placement at the end of the season. That's a BOATLOAD of rewards they lose out on. Some let's just as an example go to a mediocre bracket, of lets say gold 1. That's a loss of 1500 6 star shards, 5000 5 star shards, 9000 teir 5 basic catalyst, 18000 teir 2 alpha fragments, 3 war seasons Crystal's, 1 teir 4 class catalyst, and 1 basic catalyst from that bracket alone. Not a bad compensation for this SPECIFIC category.

Next we have alliance quest. This was majorly affected. One weeks rewards on map 6/7 has alot of teir 2 alpha catalyst fragments or even a full one, and teir 5 basic fragments with corresponding alliance Crystal's.

Next, and possibly the biggest affected one, arenas. A full day of no grinding. This one affected me particularly. 4 basic, 4 featured and 5 featured all affected. This means I won't be able to get a high bracket of rewards for any of them. The outage corresponded perfectly with my work day making it impossible to get ANYTHING done. So no arena Crystal's for gold and units. And also another huge chunk of 4/5/6 star shards I miss out on if not the champions themselves.

Now for the side event quest. This one was 1800 5 star shards missed out on for the two top difficulties because I couldn't complete it due to the rolling back fights. So add another 2k 5 star shards I missed out on.

FINALLY the worst part. The creme de la creme that completely screwed me over. After a month of grinding the arena for units, I had a chunk of units for heals and revives and such. 840 to be exact. Used the entire stack on act 6.2 Champion boss for completion. I dont have the champs that counter him so... Guess what happened at the end of the fight? Rollback. This, of course, happened at the beginning of this so that I didnt know it was happening. So now I'm also not only out the 800 units, but now out 22,000 teir 5 basic catalyst, 4000 6 star shards, and 10,000 5 star shards with a 5 star rank up, 3 cavalier Crystal's, 1 teir 2 alpha and 750,000 gold.

HOLY MOTHERLOAD of all that got screwed over! After months of **** rewards and events, and now finally this. I know I'm not the only one extremely annoyed at this outage and issues, but seriously tally up all that people miss out on. I see almost a full 6 star champion. 3 5* stars, a 4 / 4 / 5 star from arena. Almost 3 alpha teir 2 catalyst, a few teir 4 basics a couple teir 4 class catalyst. About 3/4ths a teir 5 basic catalyst. Also a ton of gold missed out. A big chunk of units, and a 5 star rank up from 3 to 4.

I can say without a doubt, the worst screw up I've seen from this game. And taking a look at compensation in the past I can without a doubt day you're going to shortcut your compensation to the community given the aforementioned losses players have sustained in the above paragraphs. But some tiny sliver of my hope remained enough to type and calculate all the loss that came from the glitch and my own personal experience and loss, and someone from the team will read this and it will spiral to proper compensation.

Comments

• KazoraxKazorax Posts: 24
    Congratulations for taking the smallest point in a big post and trying to discredit someone based upon it!
    Not even close. I dont expect nor would demand that amount of compensation. I hope to show just how much was lost to provide a basis to give good compensation. I honestly dont even expect a tenth of what was lost. Based on track record of course.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Kazorax said:

Congratulations for taking the smallest point in a big post and trying to discredit someone based upon it!

You are absolutely right, that's exactly what's happening. That point has zero reason to be mentioned. There is absolutely no way they should ever entertain the idea of compensating us because your feelings are hurt about past events or lack of events and their rewards. 100% greed at its finest. The fact you even asked, invalidates the rest of your post.

The fact is that they have to make sure everything is fixed first, then they look at the data to see who and what was affected and to what extent. I'm sure we'll receive compensation but it wont be anything that will satisfies your greed.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    If they give compensation they should give it based on where you are in the game example conquer, uncollected, cavalier, etc. Were we are in the game is not equal so we should not get the same rewards

Kazorax said:

You are absolutely right, that's exactly what's happening. That point has zero reason to be mentioned. There is absolutely no way they should ever entertain the idea of compensating us because your feelings are hurt about past events or lack of events and their rewards. 100% greed at its finest. The fact you even asked, invalidates the rest of your post.

The fact is that they have to make sure everything is fixed first, then they look at the data to see who and what was affected and to what extent. I'm sure we'll receive compensation but it wont be anything that will satisfies your greed.
    Had you taken the time to think and not assume, because that makes an ass out of u and me, you may have thought I wasn't demanding the entirety of what was lost in compensation as nowhere in the post I said I demanded it all back. Be sure to read before posting! Have a good night.

If they give compensation they should give it based on where you are in the game example conquer, uncollected, cavalier, etc. Were we are in the game is not equal so we should not get the same rewards

It should be based on that teir list, I agree a conquer shouldnt get rewards on a cavalier level, but being a cavalier level myself, the top two tiers (uncollected and cavalier) rewards are always shorthanded.
  • Jerk311Jerk311 Posts: 55
    They will us a "make-up" day at the end of the eq.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Sounds to me like you should probably just quit the game.. i mean.. sheesh.. that was a ton of bad luck in 1 day for you.. take the hint that kabam is sending...

But before you go.. can I have your account?

Sounds to me like you should probably just quit the game.. i mean.. sheesh.. that was a ton of bad luck in 1 day for you.. take the hint that kabam is sending...

But before you go.. can I have your account?

Kinda seems that way. Haven't been enjoying the game like I used to.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Kazorax said:

It should be based on that teir list, I agree a conquer shouldnt get rewards on a cavalier level, but being a cavalier level myself, the top two tiers (uncollected and cavalier) rewards are always shorthanded.
    Yah we always get the shorthand
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Kazorax said:

Welp, gotta start somewhere
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Here's what i did:

Tried to log onto the game. Couldn't. Checked the boards. Had a chuckle. Went and did other things. Checked back, seems to work now.

If it works, i play. If it don't, i do other things. If we get trinkets for our trouble, cool. If we can't use the trinkets cause the game is trash, lol.

The end.
  • Tkd75Tkd75 Posts: 6
    Im hopeful to get some compensation close or equal to our losses. Kabam has done a decent job in the past but shards would be a nice way of saying "10 hours gone of regular play...we recognize it and it will show"
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I was working nightshift during the bigger part of this, now usually I can play the game for several hours during that shift , but now I had to watch Netlfix for several hours.....like o_O how on earth are they going to compensate for that?
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    So should Kabam compensate even if I go on vacation?? I'm going to miss pretty much similar amount of things except aq/aw.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I really don't see how Kabam are going to manage to pull of this compensation distribution. There are some players who've lost SO much yesterday and then there's players like me, who lost absolutely nothing yesterday.

There's no way they can satisfy everyone.
  • Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135

I really don't see how Kabam are going to manage to pull of this compensation distribution. There are some players who've lost SO much yesterday and then there's players like me, who lost absolutely nothing yesterday.

There's no way they can satisfy everyone.

Yes that true that many players like you have not lost things and resources but the most useful resource is time which gone wasted and it needed to be compensate