Options

Bug with new item swap event [Merged Threads]

Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
edited November 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
When I try to exchange items on the item swap event I'm getting an error message.

Comments

• Options

• Options
    Man it's not working ,item exchange is showing this everytime I am willing to exchange item (potion)
  • Options
    Of note I did notice that the amount I can purchase (3) seems to be in excess of the stated limit (2). It seems to say 3/2 available
  • Options
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I'll get eyes on it!
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Same here, Ios user latest version.
  • Options
    Are y'all trying to do 3/2 and then submitting? That may be what's causing this. Please try just the 2/2 intended max and let me know what happens!
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

Are y'all trying to do 3/2 and then submitting? That may be what's causing this. Please try just the 2/2 intended max and let me know what happens!

If you do 2/2 it works fine, it's the 3/2 which throws the error.... but that is also what the screen shows your limits are....
  • Options
    Okay, I'll bring it up. For now, please keep to the limit of 2/2 as that is the intended function. Trying higher than the intended amount will cause that error.
  • Options
    arowsell94arowsell94 Posts: 12

Doing 3/2 gives you this, but 2/2 works fine.
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious I just tested and it works fine when I reduce the number to 2.
  • Options
    HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109

The only ones that let you exchange are the ones marked 3/2 all marked 2/2 or other x/x of same number it says insufficient funds
  • Options
    HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    I have not exchanged any
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Also there are single Alliance Revives for exchange, single Alliance revives aren't supposed to exist in game.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    The fact that there's a Limit to begin with is annoying... That's only 32 Transmutes per Resource, not a good start to these Global Events imo, I agree they should not be anything insane like a full 5 Star Crystal or Awakening Gems but making the already Lack Luster Healing Resource Transmutation Reward have a very restrictive Limit just makes it really meh.
  • Options
    Please contact Support about these issues @UmbertoDelRio. Thank you @Brown99 for already doing so.