**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

15 future crystals, Iron Fist six times in a row, One warlock out of all of it

I understand that Open crystals it’s about chances but when you get iron fist and pull him six times in a row out of all those champions seems a little off. We’re talking about 15 future crystals and getting one of those champions. I would like to see if anyone has anything similar to this even though I know it’s a long stretch. It shows you the future champions on the Crystal label and 15 tries is 150,000 red shards. I tried to build these red shards to build my interest back in the game because it’s just getting repetitive but this is the icing on the top I can’t wait to finally give this game up. 6 IRONFIST IN A ROW GUYS

Comments

• JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★
    I’ll take those IF’s if it gets me one Warlock!
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★
    By future I’m guessing you mean feature. I have opened about 5 or 6 so far looking to get that Warlock and I have not gotten one new champ. I have gotten all the garbage champs except Sabretooth
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Id take 6 iron fists for the warlock, u hit the best pull in the crystal
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I would take the Warlock too in exchange. I just opened 7 and plenty of boo boo champs, but no Warlock. Pulled an IW, but no use for her. At least I duped my Rulk I guess, and one step closer to that sweet, sweet maxed IP.
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 282 ★★
    My last 6-7 featured pulls have been a mix. I did pull warlock (R5'd him, he's amazing) and sunspot, but I also got 2 IF, 2 Juggs, Hela and ST. Just sharing for reference.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    What were the other 8 crystals? If you were targeting Warlock and got him in 15 crystals, you still beat the odds. At one point I had a streak of 24 straight without pulling a single featured. Sometimes RNG just sucks.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    at least you got one.

IF, hawkeye, and bishop so far for me
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    I've gotten mostly trash from the feature 5*. MK x2, IF, Rogue (mine was already high dupe), Dorm (ok but mine was already duped), YJ, Red Skull. I did pull Void finally so that was my only good pull for my account. Last feature I lucked out and pulled Antman and HB. Lol! The odds just aren't great for those feature champs I guess.
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Pulled 10 featured today no warlock/black widow CV.

Atleast, Kabam needs to share the drop rates for featured 5* crystal, as they do for new featured crystals. Be it 1% or 2%. Atleast summoners would know whether if it is worth trying for it.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I’m doing great this feature:
    Stealthy x2, Thor x2, Sunspot x2, Worlock, 1st Void ever.

Then the not so great pulls:
    DDN (new at least), Carnage, Rogue, Juggs x2
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★

Just gonna leave this here 🤫
  • Bahubali said:

Atleast, Kabam needs to share the drop rates for featured 5* crystal, as they do for new featured crystals. Be it 1% or 2%. Atleast summoners would know whether if it is worth trying for it.

According to Kabam, the 5* featured crystal has an equal chance to drop any of the twenty four champions in that crystal. There are enough streamed openings to know that there isn't a big skew between the featured and non-featured champs in general. They tend to come up about one fourth of the time (there are always six new champs and eighteen older champs in the featured 5* crystal).

The drop odds for crystals like the featured Cavalier crystals show the odds of dropping a particular star tier of champ, from 3* to 6*. Within each tier, every champ available to drop has an equal chance of dropping, except for the featured champs themselves.

There's a lot of people who don't believe Kabam on this subject, but if you don't believe Kabam it is pointless to ask Kabam for drop odds.
  • GimmeCullGimmeCull Posts: 52
    I have had nothing but bad luck with my crystals lately.

I exclusively pull duped 2 stars from everything.

I have completely forgotten the last time I pulled a 4 star from a premium or any of the featured crystals.

I just don't waste my time with featured crystals anymore.

Total waste of battlechips.
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Bahubali said:

According to Kabam, the 5* featured crystal has an equal chance to drop any of the twenty four champions in that crystal. There are enough streamed openings to know that there isn't a big skew between the featured and non-featured champs in general. They tend to come up about one fourth of the time (there are always six new champs and eighteen older champs in the featured 5* crystal).

The drop odds for crystals like the featured Cavalier crystals show the odds of dropping a particular star tier of champ, from 3* to 6*. Within each tier, every champ available to drop has an equal chance of dropping, except for the featured champs themselves.

There's a lot of people who don't believe Kabam on this subject, but if you don't believe Kabam it is pointless to ask Kabam for drop odds.
    This is not the first time. I tried the same earlier, while cap Marvel Movie was in featured 5*. Out ot 10, I got 2 BP classic , 2 kingpin and rest trash. Not even one featured. :(
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Only opened one so far

The first ever featured crystal
    And got a Sunspot
    My target is CV
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Aren't all the champs in the featured 5* crystal featured champs since they're in the crystal
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

Just gonna leave this here 🤫

I don’t see IF in your pic.

• mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    Lol, I pulled YJ twice in a row from this crystal after he was already duped. I’ll try for a third one, but it would be hard to top this OP.
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★
    GimmeCull said:

I have had nothing but bad luck with my crystals lately.

I exclusively pull duped 2 stars from everything.

I have completely forgotten the last time I pulled a 4 star from a premium or any of the featured crystals.

I just don't waste my time with featured crystals anymore.

Total waste of battlechips.

WUT??? 😂😂
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    I’ve opened close to 20 of the featureds and have no got warlock. Got sunspot so can’t complain but really wanted warlock out of that featured.