**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trade-In Discussion [Merged Threads]

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,204 ★★★★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
DONT trade revives. 2 lvl 1 revives are more worth than 1 lvl 2 revive ( 2 champs instead of 1). X2 your hp on heal pots and if its less than the next lvl then trade it in !!
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Yeah well I got a ton of level 1 revives in overstock going to expire soon and only 2 level 2 revives. So it works for me to trade em in. I just think it’s stupid there is a cap on em.

when is "soon"? 6.3 comes out in a few days.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 410 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Yeah well I got a ton of level 1 revives in overstock going to expire soon and only 2 level 2 revives. So it works for me to trade em in. I just think it’s stupid there is a cap on em.

I’m not past 6.2 yet so that doesn’t mean anything to me. 6.2 is too champ specific and I don’t have the required champs. Especially for The Champion boss.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

I’m not past 6.2 yet so that doesn’t mean anything to me. 6.2 is too champ specific and I don’t have the required champs. Especially for The Champion boss.
    fair enough
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 410 ★★★
    Jestress said:

don't even know why they have level 1 alliance revives -> lv2 alliance revives as an option. i remember maybe 1-2 times in the history of the game when i actually had one in my inventory.

I agree. Those are pretty much useless for any 5 or 6* champ when you have 15 item use cap.

• ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★
    Kabam, it's been a while and you keep ignoring all posts about this matter, even there are indisputable arguments given (or maybe especially because of it ), anyway this fabulous 250 MIL global event once more brought my attention about how cheap you can be about providing health potions that would actually reflect game state. I mean, level 1 2 and 3 potions are the only kinds that can be found in game, not only bought for units (which is by itself - considering that level 3 healing potions were meant to heal at most r4 5 star champions when they were pinnacle of game meta - absolutely laughable), but now you are going to "reward" us with this potion exchange option, but you cap it at level 3 potions, that are already in overflow for most of advanced(not even necessarily end game) players? So we can't get past level 3 even for this one time occasion? Now that's what I call real reward! :smile: Seriously, this is for good for nothing, enough said. Feels like your health potion treatment hit it's new bottom to me.

Address this topic. Either do something about ridiculously outdated health potion meta or at least admit you are burying it on purpose so we know we shouldn't expect anything on the matter. Simple as that.
  • Hopefully 1000 units plus some pots and revives can help me do an initial clear of 6.3.. about 2 team revives per chapter
  • this event and a check i'm being a respectful player criteria programmer and i wouldn't do such an event yet, put him a goal to beat so go laughing
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    So, I was like woohoo I can trade in my overstock lvl 1 alliance revives.

So I tried.

Wait, what...

Ohhh single alliance revives. Well that's just dumb. Never mind about this silliness.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure if I would've trade 3 lvl1 into 2 lvl2. It's especially true if you brut force content with champs like thing, who with synergies doesn't care how much hp you have at the start, or og hulk, who needs to be just above 25% at start of the fight to shine. And I have both at r4. Plus sometimes you just need to get right ai response, and for that lvl1 is always better than lvl2

• Could be worse, you could get this constantly
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Single alliance revives is a thing? Damn. Never knew that. But yeah it's a stupid trade-in. Not worth it
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Could be worse, you could get this constantly

That’s because the limit is 2 but says 3/2. So do 2 and you’re fine.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    How does one get a single revive alliance potion?
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Rotelly said:

How does one get a single revive alliance potion?

Compensation packages is the only way I've gotten them.