**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Negative units!

I sent in a ticket 2 days ago about a issue with negative units and have not received any help in resolving this issue! So I logged off the game Saturday afternoon to head to the movies and I had 850 units. After I logged back in after getting home I was somehow negative 3,996 units and there was a message saying negative units are caused by a refund, however I never made any sort of refund for the game. So I received an email saying someone would contact me, but nobody ever did, and now my game went from showing I was negative 3,996 units to now showing I am negative 5,996 units! This is becoming very ridiculous.. I need someone to correct this issue because again, I never did any sort of refund and now I had my 850 units taken away along with the near 200 units I was unable to claim over the last couple of days playing arenas, doing event quests and collecting my daily units card which I purchased for real money! Has anyone else had this problem??

Comments

• Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Hey there.. that's unfortunate.. I'd guess you aren't getting a response as the the customer service area might be a little busy currently...

While waiting.. you might want to check the apple store or google play counter part and make sure it doesn't show any refunds from late june to now.. i believe their anti refund policy took effect late june.. early july..

I guess until then.. better start grinding the arena to get out of the negative territory..
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★

I guess until then.. better start grinding the arena to get out of the negative territory..

That's part of the problem too tho, none of the units I earn even take away any of the negative units balance that's displayed.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    tidusx2jr said:

That's part of the problem too tho, none of the units I earn even take away any of the negative units balance that's displayed.
    I think This is All about That issues going on right now in Mcoc ,

If you sent a ticket to them about this issue ,Wait for a reply from kabam,
    They will Send you a reply for sure ,
    They are too busy With Lot of stuff right now i believe ☺️

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    tidusx2jr said:

Nop u hav to buying it out.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    But just keep send tickets in.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    check with either google or apple to see if any of your purchases were reversed for some reason.
  • Lormif said:

check with either google or apple to see if any of your purchases were reversed for some reason.

Do this please! I would recommend waiting to hear back from our Support too and NOT sending multiple tickets at once. The more you send, the more back logged we get with it. You will be given a reply as soon as possible.
This discussion has been closed.