**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hidden end game God tier champs .

124»

Comments

• LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    I see that the overwhelming majority of people in this thread Taskmaster and Psylocke, so I won't spend too much time on them, even though Psylocke is absolutely insane and Taskmaster is one of my favorite champs to use in the game. Instead, I'm going to point out three champs who have not been mentioned yet.

Yondu.
    Easy access to heal block, insane block penatration(useful when AI becomes vegatative), and yaka arrow animations make it super east to perform intercepts.
    Also I'm Marry Popins y'all.

Wasp.
    Highest base attack in game, good synergies with other good champs, especially with Havok. Requires a bit of skill, but really fun to play.

Phoenix
    I know I'm going t get hate for this, but hear me out. Playing Phoenix similarly to how you play Sunspot or Colossus allows Phoenix to build up her charges really fast. If you fire a SP3, it will consume all of her charges and increase the damage it does, similar to Havock.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I see that the overwhelming majority of people in this thread Taskmaster and Psylocke, so I won't spend too much time on them, even though Psylocke is absolutely insane and Taskmaster is one of my favorite champs to use in the game. Instead, I'm going to point out three champs who have not been mentioned yet.

Yondu.
    Easy access to heal block, insane block penatration(useful when AI becomes vegatative), and yaka arrow animations make it super east to perform intercepts.
    Also I'm Marry Popins y'all.

Wasp.
    Highest base attack in game, good synergies with other good champs, especially with Havok. Requires a bit of skill, but really fun to play.

Phoenix
    I know I'm going t get hate for this, but hear me out. Playing Phoenix similarly to how you play Sunspot or Colossus allows Phoenix to build up her charges really fast. If you fire a SP3, it will consume all of her charges and increase the damage it does, similar to Havock.

Been telling people about Phoenix for a long time and no one wants to agree with me. The only thing I won't agree with you on is that since the release of Claire and Doom, Wasp only now has the 3rd highest base attack rating.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★

I like my 5* Thor Ragnarok. Together with his sister Hela (she gives him health back at the end of a fight). He’s gotten me through a lot, when others couldn’t.

• PgalPgal Posts: 39
    Unitman, can get you out of very sticky situations.
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    Hela is overlooked imho. Her damage output capability is greater than most champs but has high skill cap.
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    Fjolnir said:

When ghost phases he is hidden.... Ghost is a hidden God Tier ;)

Ghost is a Woman
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

I like my 5* Thor Ragnarok. Together with his sister Hela (she gives him health back at the end of a fight). He’s gotten me through a lot, when others couldn’t.

Is the health decent ?

Fjolnir said:

When ghost phases he is hidden.... Ghost is a hidden God Tier ;)

Ghost is a Woman
    Respect the pronouns ! Lol
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Sentinel, don't really hear about him that much, but he's got really good utility.
  • tbos42tbos42 Posts: 61
    Rogue....
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Aleor said:

Texas_11 said:

Aleor said:

No such thing as hidden god tier, some champ are just bad. Some are ok, but god tier champs are just better, that what brings them in god tier. Wich is why I have fun always when they something about balance like "100% chance in 1 of 3 mods to stagger will make symsup op" and then release dr.doom, who can stagger anytime. You can use those ok champs, but most likely will prefer god tier if given a choice.

Take psylocke. She can't stop power gain, wich is when you need power control champ. Her sp2 power lock same as magik's, but you get Lee's power when hit your opponent. Magik is simply better in any scenario except when your opponent is debuff immune maybe

So, on this conversations proves my exact point. It seems you don’t understand Psylocke mechanics. Everytime Psylocke drains someone she actually gets a full bar of power . So why is magik better? Because that’s all you have seen? Or because you never played with Psylocke.

Point number one : Everyone prefers the better champ. This actually reinforces my thoughts that people think if you don’t have a certain champ you can’t complete content , which leads to frustration. There are over 150 something odd champs in the game, I’m certain there are options we don’t even look at and that’s why I created this post .

Point number two: I’m not actually talking about obvious trash champions like diablo or Luke Cage etc. I’m talking about real counters to some of these crazy nodes , and we think only one champ could take it out.

Curious on your take ! Thanks

Psylocke was among my first decent 5* champs, so I know exactly how to use her. The thing is you need power control champ when there is some power gain you can't manage, like spite node for example. I wouldn't take her vs hype on spite, but would try it with magik.
    I'd wish she had something else going on, idk, increased attack per psy charge or crit damage.
    She was ok champ for the time when dexing sps was the most difficult part of the game, but atm she's a very niche champ imo.
    Also LC is actually a very good champ, especially with the champion synergy. I believe seatin has a whole video about him.
    Btw, if they had older synergies only like crit attack etc, and used all fancy unique synergies as constant small enhances for older champs, they would've be used a lot more. Plus community would be more open to champ twicks maybe. I actually keep thinking about taking 5* rogue to r5, but she's out of meta just like psylocke and would never get a rework, as there are so many champs who are worse, and if someday I get namor or some other crazy new champ, ranking her in past would feel bad. Plus I don't really need her for anything
    That’s good to know. Last post I was on . A guy was complaining about the old man Logan buff, and didn’t have any variation of him. She does have increased attack per psi on her heavy and increased critical rate the lower the opponent health is. If she did get a decent syenrgy should would be okay. But magik is not a damage dealer either.

Rouge has been a champ I wanted. Power steal and health steal. I think she would still put in work. But not a lot of people use her. Appreciate the feedback.

I’m going to test her with spite now and see what happens .
    I may be wrong, didn't use her for a while, but afaik and has crit damage rating increased based on how low opponent's power is. And in her heavy you deal extra damage per charge. Basically it doest change damage output more than flat increase of attack, like if it's 100 damage per charge, and you get one charge per 5 hit combo, you could've just have flat attack increase on 20. So it's only useful when you want to end fight faster, like vs im.

Rogue needs to be awekened to be great, and using ag on her doesn't seem to be the smartest choice. But her animation is one of my favourite

Variant 1 has some crazy power gain hype, I believe. Tried it with psylocke, but duped gp was much more effective for me
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

I’m curious to see who is a hidden “god tier “ champ, that gets overlooked . This could be due to a very long list of abilities that’s not quite understood ; Or just a champ that really is an end game counter and we don’t think of.

I personally think Psylocke is way over looked , and her AAR is pretty nice , and can permalock the opponent.

If anyone out there has some non traditional counters let’s get the word started.

Psylocke is my favourite character in the game. Been trying to get her for years and finally pulled a 5* 2-3 weeks ago. She’s next in line for 5/65 and I even have an awakening gem for her.

Others that I don’t think get enough recognition are Wasp, Spider-Gwen and dormammu. I have all of these at 5/65 and they’re all incredibly useful. I even used Wasp for my initial labyrinth of legends run. Can’t recommend these champs enough.
    Yeah,
    I Took her to variant 1 to fight that hype and the fight couldn’t flow, it was very difficult to even get to my SP2