**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First 6* Ultron

Hey I would like to hear your thoughts as I'm pretty confused how to feel. First 6* pull was Ultron, the one that has regeneration. The double immunity is sick however he deals terrible damage for a 6* champion... I know he is not a damage dealer and he has his own uses but the damage is either terrible or it's just me, does anyone else have similar experience with him or maybe a 5* rank 3-4?

Comments

• Options
    AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57
    You could’ve pulled way worse champs than Ultron. Yes his damage isn’t great but the immunities and reliable regen makes him valuable for a lot of content, especially as a first 6* (mine was Beast..).
  • Options
    SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited November 2019
    AoU Ultron isn't a hard hitter by any stretch. You can get some extra damage in by causing a bleed(s), then launching his S1 to cauterize it. That gives a temporary increase to damage output. The dual immunity is a nice touch as well. Overall, not amazing, but not a horrible 1st 6* champ. Biohazard, Caltrops, Bleed, and Poison nodes are nothing to Ultron. I'm not altogether sure about his synergies, but check here to learn more.

https://www.marvelsynergy.com/
  • Options
    BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    strong champs in marvel are almost always noodles in kabam ... go figure
  • Options
    Bboychobo said:

strong champs in marvel are almost always noodles in kabam ... go figure

To be fair, compared to his comic counterpart, mcu Ultron was a huge let down.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Ultron is pretty useful. Yeah, he doesn't hit like Sparky, Corvus or Namor, but then again he does have double immunity and double regen.
  • Options
    KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    also good as AW defender, he has evade also. put him on regen node or armor node
  • Options
    CharmersCharmers Posts: 10
    Alright sweet I guess he isn't so bad, I've never had problems against him in AW but I don't think I've fought a 6 star maybe it can be surprisingly great
  • Options
    LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    As someone with a R4 Ultron for a few years now, he definitely has his uses. If you have the recovery mastery you can get a double regen from 30% up to over 70% playing smart. His SP damage if you make use of cauterize isnt that bad he also synergises well with deep wounds allowing you to stack more bleeds giving you more special damage.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★

AoU Ultron isn't a hard hitter by any stretch. You can get some extra damage in by causing a bleed(s), then launching his S1 to cauterize it. That gives a temporary increase to damage output. The dual immunity is a nice touch as well. Overall, not amazing, but not a horrible 1st 6* champ. Biohazard, Caltrops, Bleed, and Poison nodes are nothing to Ultron. I'm not altogether sure about his synergies, but check here to learn more.

https://www.marvelsynergy.com/

I was going to say similarly.

If you get the hang of using his Cauterise abilities in concert with guaranteed crits on fifth hits, his Specials can do okay damage, if the opponent bleeds.
  • Options
    CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Charmers said:

Hey I would like to hear your thoughts as I'm pretty confused how to feel. First 6* pull was Ultron, the one that has regeneration. The double immunity is sick however he deals terrible damage for a 6* champion... I know he is not a damage dealer and he has his own uses but the damage is either terrible or it's just me, does anyone else have similar experience with him or maybe a 5* rank 3-4?

Need full suicides on. He’s one that only benefits from them because of his reliable (and pretty strong) regen
  • Options
    TebonefTebonef Posts: 5
    I like him in aw on a stun immunity that way you can't stop his regen I love my duped r4 5* his SP 3 does pretty good damage as well sp2 also causes cauterize they did hurt him by taking away his combo to heavy still good to me
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Csutton said:

Charmers said:

Need full suicides on. He’s one that only benefits from them because of his reliable (and pretty strong) regen
    i'm pretty sure robots don't take suicide damage, He is not the only one that benefits from suicides. There is also G2099, Sentinel, warlock, corvus...
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @lowlevelplayer Robots still take recoil damage. Also he meant that Ultron only benefits from suicides since his recoil is canceled out by regen, not that he is the only champ to benefit from suicides
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

@lowlevelplayer Robots still take recoil damage. Also he meant that Ultron only benefits from suicides since his recoil is canceled out by regen, not that he is the only champ to benefit from suicides

Oh, I did not count recoil as suicides LOL.