**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Havoc counter

Since 6.3 is coming today and havok is one of the bosses I wanted to know which champion in my roster is the best to take him down

Comments

• Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159

These are my top 5 and 6 stars
  • DanasjonDanasjon Posts: 139
    Doc oc
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Any amor up champ is your most ideal counter. IMIW does not work here since his amor is passive, Dok Ock works if you can play right. Cyclops works since hes fully immune to plasma damage and Havoks specials.
    Although I'm uncertain if Havoc himself works to ignore the plasma damage.
    If you don't have that, massive damage champs who kill quickly before plasma detonates works fine.
    If not that, massive regen champs.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Won't the best counter be Havok?

Genuinely curious.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    Howard the Duck is my go to Havok counter... So much that I used my 2015 tech 3-4 on Howard, and he was my GO TO champ to take out Havok on 6.1.6

https://youtu.be/RU2KtCyuqyk
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Well havok works against havok. Amour buff champs as well as champs which drain power.
    Don't use champs that:
    -bleed
    -powerlock.
    Terra said:

Any amor up champ is your most ideal counter. IMIW does not work here since his amor is passive, Dok Ock works if you can play right. Cyclops works since hes fully immune to plasma damage and Havoks specials.
    Although I'm uncertain if Havoc himself works to ignore the plasma damage.
    If you don't have that, massive damage champs who kill quickly before plasma detonates works fine.
    If not that, massive regen champs.

But can a rank 3 unawakened doc ock do it? I don’t want to use t2 alpha on him
    Aryl said:

Won't the best counter be Havok?

Genuinely curious.

I guess so but the fight will be very long
    Haji_Saab said:

Iceman is immune to plasma detonation while he has his ice armor up.

Also, these are your top champs. Surely you have a lot more seeing the level of these champs?

All the champions below iceman are either rank 2 5* or unleveled 6*
    Can vtd work if I stack 3 power gain and one armour buff and only use sp3 ?

Angela is by far my favorite havok counter, but watch there be some node that strips her of her armor lol

I think this havoc has crumpling armour so Angela might not be good for him
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Red skull is THE BEST COUNTER, his Armor up protects u from detonation and his shield drains power, if u don't have him , go with some Armor up champ and brush up ur baiting skills