**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to Deal with Doom In Fantastic Invasion ???

Doom Is freaking annoying and on the Fantastic invasion he sucks passive shocks and spite i keep doging his sp1 again and again cause of spite each time a dex power comes back cause spite and its very annoying he doesent get much critical hits also . At the start of this Fantastic invasion namor diablo they were perfect to deal with Doom i Donno how to deal with him and i dont have any HT or AA to Use this cost me today Epic Side Quest :neutral:

Comments

• Options
    chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    i would Take anihilus any day he was also okh boss not the toughest but alright but not doom !!
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited November 2019
    Void has done decent for me. Other than that I have to go champ by champ to whittle him down. I am not looking forward to Doom defenders in war.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Thing with human torch synergy. Keep parring t gain passive fury. Stack to 40 furies and 20 rock stack, launch SP2 and it should stun him if he doesn’t block it. Punch him to death.

Human torch with flame on works good aswell. Just bait the SP1 with the power stings on doom. Takes gashes of health
  • Options

Void has done decent for me. Other than that I have to go champ by champ to whittle him down. I am not looking forward to Doom defenders in war.

I destroyed Doom in Event Quest but in fantastic invasion that guy just keep throwing specials cause of spite
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    I randomly used Wasp, Quake or Luke Cage to beat him (usually all 3 of them cause I kept failing :smile: )
    Ghost is a close number 4. She makes evading SP1 less stressful.
  • Options

Thing with human torch synergy. Keep parring t gain passive fury. Stack to 40 furies and 20 rock stack, launch SP2 and it should stun him if he doesn’t block it. Punch him to death.

Human torch with flame on works good aswell. Just bait the SP1 with the power stings on doom. Takes gashes of health

i dont have neither the thing or HT or AA
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Stark Spider-Man?
  • Options

Stark Spider-Man?
    I do have Him as maxed 4* unduped i did try with him but those spite keeps ruining him as you might know i am not a pro player i get nuked most times and most times not :smiley:
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    you could always just block the sp1 and not trigger dex. Also if you're timing the evade and punish correctly after his sp1 he'll only have spite for like a second.
  • Options

you could always just block the sp1 and not trigger dex

dude sp1 is unblockable !!!!
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

you could always just block the sp1 and not trigger dex

dude sp1 is unblockable !!!!
    lol oh yea! well my second point still stands. Going to have to learn to evade and punish it at some point. I just zerg him down with omega and he melts.
  • Options
    LosPayosRangelsLosPayosRangels Posts: 54
    edited November 2019
    Quake. easy peasy.
  • Options
    i dont have quake as you can say kabam crystals are not friendly with me these days
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Why do some people want the game to be a cakewalk? Doom is fun
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

Evade his sp1 and immediately hit him back to get rid of dex buff / spite. You don't need a special champ for him. Your top champs should be good enough but you do need to get the sp1 evade and punish down.

i get the sp1 evade mostly but the shock damage kills me
  • Options
    Agreed. The shock damage is probably the worst. I can deal with the other nodes but that one is the kiss of death for me
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Magik...she works really well against the side quest doom...I have one shot him with my 5/50...gotta hope he is aggressive and walks into ur dashback intercepts
    On that note power control champs should have a relatively easier time against him.. Hawkeye,vision, psylocke(passive enervate)
  • Options
    LufasoLufaso Posts: 109
    Domino with synergies, spam heavy. Easy win
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Quake and bake baby!!
    Got him down with my 4/40.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019

Korg or Red Hulk or Blade + GR/Mephisto/Dormammu
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★

Magik...she works really well against the side quest doom...I have one shot him with my 5/50...gotta hope he is aggressive and walks into ur dashback intercepts
    On that note power control champs should have a relatively easier time against him.. Hawkeye,vision, psylocke(passive enervate)

Power Control with Vision and Hawkeye will be fine. Magik works, too. Unfortunately, the Spite node makes it almost impossible to keep him at zero power with Psylocke.
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

Haji_Saab said:

Evade his sp1 and immediately hit him back to get rid of dex buff / spite. You don't need a special champ for him. Your top champs should be good enough but you do need to get the sp1 evade and punish down.

i get the sp1 evade mostly but the shock damage kills me
    What are your top champs? If Shock is the problem, do you have Electro or Gladiator Hulk?
    my top champs include medusa Luke cage blade GR havok symboite supreme and CAIW Thor Og these are the most used champs
  • Options
    and NO i dont own a Ghulk i have a electro but not ranked up cause of gold need to gold for ranking up nebula 6*
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    If you have a champ that can put a slow debuff on him then his sp1 is blockable.
  • Options
    flygamer said:

If you have a champ that can put a slow debuff on him then his sp1 is blockable.

i do know that mate i do read ablities haha :smile:
  • Options
    JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    edited November 2019
    He’s fun with havok. I use sp1. Once I get shock I just watch him die from havok’s ability causing lots of rapid detonations. Havok is also shock energy damage resistant.
  • Options

He’s fun with havok. I use sp1. Once I get shock I just watch him die from havok’s ability causing lots of rapid detonations. Havok is also shock energy damage resistant.

i dont think he is shock resistant dude energy resistent yess but not shock if i am not mistaking i have read his ablities he dosent have shock resistant he get full damge from shock but generates plasma charge rapidly