**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I hope this is just a glitch KABAM

We were gold 1, before the malfunction. And from the looks of it. The compensation will be two extra t4 basics and 6 war crystals?!?!?

Comments

• Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171
    Getting more than normal rewards with less effort?
  • Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171
    Juggling3 said:

Da’fuq? @Duck_of_Doom im in a plat level ally.

You had said your were gold 1
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Juggling3 said:

Da’fuq? @Duck_of_Doom im in a plat level ally.

Don't think so.. according to you.. you're in a gold 1 ally.. and according to the picture you posted.. you're in a gold 2 ally.. nothing show plat..
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Juggling3 said:

Don’t comment on my 💩 if you can’t relate. Of course I can’t go back in time and show my allies exact placement because it’s not there. Most of you are noobs anyway

I can and did.

In all timelines, y'all are a g1 alliance.
  • You aren’t technically in ANY Tier until Kabam is done making sure they have correctly determined everyone's placement.

All these views in the meantime may or may not be accurate.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Juggling3 said:

Don’t comment on my 💩 if you can’t relate. Of course I can’t go back in time and show my allies exact placement because it’s not there. Most of you are noobs anyway

You only played in 2 seasons of war?
  • Juggling3 said:

Smooth. That'll show em
    Juggling3 said:

Uh oh, guys...

He's... he's... typing at us.

Be careful. Don't want him to type harder at us.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,606 Guardian
    edited November 2019
    Take a look again at that 2nd pic (the small link icon one). Says SEASON 12 for you being in Gold 1 (not Season 13). Any info in Ally profile that used to show Season 13 status has been removed, and it is only showing previous season (being 12) for now.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Juggling3 said:

You the one talking like a noob
    edited November 2019

Juggling3 said:

You the one talking like a noob
    Yeah, I always find it humorous when OPs tell people to not comment... you might as well hold up a sign that says "Troll me".
    Juggling3 said:

Haha I’m so salty

Nah. More paprika than anything.
    Juggling3 said:

I guess I’ll just take my ball and go home. 😿

My ball is bigger than yours.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Juggling3 said:

I guess I’ll just take my ball and go home. 😿

Yes do that

folks, no need for bullying children in this forum.

I picture him as the bully's sidekick that says "yeah" after everything the bully says.
  • Y'all this thread got off the rails fast. Do not attack each other on the forums and please be respectable at all times. We are not done calculating and therefore things may appear odd for the time being. Please bear with us as we get this sorted.
This discussion has been closed.