**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First Rank 4 Five Star!!

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Just 35 levels left! This is a huge step for me as not that long ago, I was posting about my first 5/50s. I know that a 4/55 Magik will help me with a lot of content. I've been enjoying her a lot at Rank 3, and I'm sure she will be amazing as a Rank 4. Who was your first 4/55?

Comments

• Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Venom =P
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Hawkeye
  • Options

Iron man iw was my first r4.

Magik was my third and she's absolutely fantastic. Helped me a lot through my act 5 completion/exploration.

Good choice!

Nice, I know a lot of people love IMIW. I haven't had a chance to play him much. Glad to hear about Magik!
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Star Lord...a long time ago...Magik was second...she gets used a lot more now than he does.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Awesome choice! Mine was Gwenpool.
  • Options
    Osfan8 said:

Star Lord...a long time ago...Magik was second...she gets used a lot more now than he does.

Great, glad to know she'll be putting some work in for a good while.
  • Options

Awesome choice! Mine was Gwenpool.

Thanks, yours too! I love Gwenpool. Even maxed her out as a 3 star at one point for the fun of it. Always loved her animations and abilities. Would love a 5 star or even a 4 star version!
  • Options
    Killmonger was my first
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    X23, she did so much for me early on, followed by crossbones and then corvus who completely changed the game for me
  • Options
    Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Mine was Ghulk as received a Science Awakening gem at christmas last year, he is an absolute powerhouse and did Blade then Heimdall after, have also got GR and captain sparkles at r4 now
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Shrimkins said:

Hawkeye

Same, still great to this day.
  • Options
    Wow, awesome choices everyone.
  • Options
    jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    BLADE
  • Options
    Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    magik as well
  • Options
    Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    Hyperion lol
  • Options

magik as well

Wow, your first R4 Five Star was Magik, my first R4 Five Star was Magik. According to your username, I'd guess your first name is Ethan, my first name is Ethan. You don't happen to be extremely handsome like me, do you?
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Killmonger for me I love seeing sp3 doing zero damage.
  • Options

Do you stack bleeds first?
  • Options

Do you stack bleeds first?
    Pretty sure he's talking about being able to tank an Sp3 with indestructible charges.
  • Options
    Oh boy do I need coffee
  • Options

Oh boy do I need coffee

No worries, I could use like 10 cups today.
  • Options
    Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    She was my first 4/5 as well.
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Etjama said:

Just 35 levels left! This is a huge step for me as not that long ago, I was posting about my first 5/50s. I know that a 4/55 Magik will help me with a lot of content. I've been enjoying her a lot at Rank 3, and I'm sure she will be amazing as a Rank 4. Who was your first 4/55?

She was my first r4 also. About 5 or 6 months ago. You wont regret it dude.

I still bring her every aw attack and more or less every quest i go into that i have no idea what im facing.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Mine was Namor, managed to pull him from a shard crystal just hours after he was added to the basic pool. As my first decent 5* pull he's been a bit of a lucky charm for me - I've managed to pull some very nice champs ever since he broke my initial streak of bad luck :smiley:
  • Options
    Ctuchik said:

Etjama said:

She was my first r4 also. About 5 or 6 months ago. You wont regret it dude.

I still bring her every aw attack and more or less every quest i go into that i have no idea what im facing.
    Wow, great to know. I've been happy with all the work she's been doing already. Can't wait till I've got the rest of the levels in her.
  • Options

Mine was Namor, managed to pull him from a shard crystal just hours after he was added to the basic pool. As my first decent 5* pull he's been a bit of a lucky charm for me - I've managed to pull some very nice champs ever since he broke my initial streak of bad luck :smiley:

Daaaaang, I love Magik but that's a 4/55! I absolutely love Namor. Imperius Rex burst damage with him at Rank 4 must be insane.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Daaaaang, I love Magik but that's a 4/55! I absolutely love Namor. Imperius Rex burst damage with him at Rank 4 must be insane.
    Haha yeah he's really been pulling his weight in all the content I've taken him into. He's also sped up my ROL potion farming considerably (generally ~65 hit takedown of WS, just shy of 2mins). Very much looking forward to ranking him up to r5 in a few days.
  • Options
    ANGRYEAGLE88ANGRYEAGLE88 Posts: 53
    My first will be Capt Sparkles if I ever get enough Cosmic Catalysts to do it.