**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

HELP ME CHOOSE WHO TO AWAKEN WITH 5*GENERIC

Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
edited November 2019 in Strategy and Tips
There are three or four champs I'd love to use it on. Void, Omega Red, Corvus, even Iceman. Tell me why tho, please convince me of one to choose

Comments

• Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Omega, NF and Void benefit the most.

I’d do Omega if I were you. You have ST already
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    I would take nick
  • Options
    NitoNito Posts: 70
    edited November 2019
    Definitely not iceman, not worth a generic. Only do omega if you can get him to sig 200 in the near future because he needs high sig level. Same with void, needs high sig level. If you don’t have sig stones to put into champs, I’d go with Nick Fury. He just needs to be awakened, doesn’t need any sig stones and he’ll be the most beneficial to you immediately.

If you’re undecided, hold it until you have enough sig stones to max out omega or void. You might naturally awaken them anyway by then and save the generic.

Corvus is great awakened, but I’d say not worth a generic, but definitely a cosmic gem. His awakened ability just prevents him from dying if he has glave charges, but he already comes with his massive damage
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    I would go with void if you can pump up him with sig stones to around 200.
    Otherwise nick. I got a awakened rank 4 and he rocks.
  • Options
    Sig stones are ready and waiting on my decision. I can take whoever I choose to 200 rn.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    If you run suicides, omega. If you have deep wounds and no suicides, Nick.
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    I'd go with Omega Red
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

Sig stones are ready and waiting on my decision. I can take whoever I choose to 200 rn.

Do you have a generic AG right now, or are you preparing for when you do? As far as I can see you're not Elder's Bane nor have you completed the Labyrinth. Not a dig, just curious.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    I am about to clear chapter four. Just tryna pre plan ahead. I'll have it tomorrow when I get some energy lol
  • Options

I am about to clear chapter three

Initial clear? In that case, you still have a while to go until you actually get your hands on a generic AG. Once you 100% 5.3 and 5.4 you can nab some class AGs, and I'm sure along the way to Elder's bane you'll pull some natural dupes and/or other champs worth consideration. If I were you I wouldn't worry too much about who deserves a generic right now.
  • Options
    No 100 percent clearing
  • Options

No 100 percent clearing

I see you edited your response - in that case, best of luck with your final 5.4 runs.
  • Options

I am about to clear chapter three

Initial clear? In that case, you still have a while to go until you actually get your hands on a generic AG. Once you 100% 5.3 and 5.4 you can nab some class AGs, and I'm sure along the way to Elder's bane you'll pull some natural dupes and/or other champs worth consideration. If I were you I wouldn't worry too much about who deserves a generic right now.
    I think he already has one

I am about to clear chapter four. Just tryna pre plan ahead. I'll have it tomorrow when I get some energy lol

OP's clarified that he'll have it tomorrow^
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    @Ice_and_Fire which class AG did you pull from 5.3 100%? Could help you narrow down your decisions for the generic AG.
  • Options
    Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Nick or Omega red, its makes them both insane.
  • Options
    Nick Fury
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★

Aleor said:

If you run suicides, omega. If you have deep wounds and no suicides, Nick.

this is the only thing you need to follow
    Best advice.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Thought it would quote both lol if suicides omega if not nick. I have both and sometimes run suicides and sometimes i dont and omega isnt the same champ without them and a monster with them, Nick doesnt do to good with them but with 5/5 deep wounds he is an animal
  • Options

@Ice_and_Fire which class AG did you pull from 5.3 100%? Could help you narrow down your decisions for the generic AG.

Tech and I have 23 five stars not a single one is tech
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    From you have to pick from, i would base it on two things:
    1. do you have additional sig stones to dump into them?
    2. what content do you still have yet to complete?

If you have a mass amount of sig stones, OR and void would benefit.
    If you can only awaken, Fury, CG, Medusa would benefit the most.

personally i have all those champs, and the only one that isnt awakened is void.

I have OR, Fury, CG all at r5 and max sig level (for prestige)
    medusa is at r4 for me.

If you run suicides and have a lot of signature stones, OR would be the best bang for your buck.
    If you run suicides and no signature stones, CG will be the best value here. (I cant tell you how much i've saved on resources because CG can get away with a 20% level 1 revive and continue to push on in clearing content)
    If no suicides, Nick fury is your man, 100% this dude is a bleed machine with insane utility. If the opponent can bleed, fury will win. He can easily 1-shot any of this month's uncollected EQ bosses or daily epic bosses for me. And the added bonus of all his amazing synergies.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    @Ice_and_Fire, you still haven't answered. Do you run suicides? If you do, go OR. If you don't, go NF.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

@Ice_and_Fire, you still haven't answered. Do you run suicides? If you do, go OR. If you don't, go NF.

No I don't run suicides but my decision was made alot easier by the pull I got from the compensation....
  • Options
    Also I put some sig stones in Omega but only 100
  • Options
    TRONG94 said:

In one post showing your roster, you said you played 6 months and never spend. Just curious how can you have 200 sig stones for anyone of any class?
    I have played six months thank you Mr troll, and I actually said i hardly spend... Unless its a great deal. Like the five star sig stone package where u got them everyday..... That's a great deal. Question, do you just get on forum and troll people to be a complete (input favorite cuss word). Lol sad man, get a girlfriend.
  • Options

TRONG94 said:

In one post showing your roster, you said you played 6 months and never spend. Just curious how can you have 200 sig stones for anyone of any class?
    I have played six months thank you Mr troll, and I actually said i hardly spend... Unless its a great deal. Like the five star sig stone package where u got them everyday..... That's a great deal. Question, do you just get on forum and troll people to be a complete (input favorite cuss word). Lol sad man, get a girlfriend.
    He’s not really being a troll at all, he’s just asking a question out of curiosity. There’s no need to get so defensive mate, dial it back a bit and settle down.
  • Options

TRONG94 said:

He’s not really being a troll at all, he’s just asking a question out of curiosity. There’s no need to get so defensive mate, dial it back a bit and settle down.
    Yes he's being a troll lmao. He felt the need to post something like that which is a direct shot at my integrity. I spend 8 years in the army I know a thing or two about integrity and trying to be rude with undertone. "oh I remember a post where u said you don't spend yet u have sig stones" lol how is that not being a troll. Lol sorry but I don't take **** from no one. Not even a punk trolling people.