**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation... is Here?!

2Β»

Comments

• BarricadePrimeBarricadePrime Posts: 40 β˜…
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/kr/qtjyhrnex87c.png
    No idea how I would not of been able to claim that
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 β˜…β˜…
    @Kill3rd4n those are rewards you couldn’t claim, not the actual compensation
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Etjama said:

From Kabam Miike for anyone that's confused:

Summoners,

We have another update on the current situation for you all.

For all Summoners that are currently unable to claim rewards from Friday, November 8th, we have a resolution. We will be duplicating the Rewards that you currently have stuck/unable to claim, and will be sending them to affected users in an In-Game Message. We hope to have this done by the end of the day. After this, you’ll still have the items in your Stash. We will either remove them, or let them expire naturally.

Regarding AW Season Rewards and Compensation: Now that we have been able to resolve the last remaining issue from this Weekend, we will be focusing on these 2 tasks. We still need some time to gather the Data required to send out AW Season Rewards. First, we have to collect the Data on where each Alliance was on the Leaderboard pre-issues, and sort them into those positions. When that is completed, we can run the Rewards payout as usual.

This will still take some time. We hope to get the Season Rewards out to all players on Wednesday, November 20th. The original date that the Season would have ended and delivered the Rewards. Compensation for the issues encountered, and for additional Alliance Wars, will follow shortly after this.

Thank you all for your continued patience as we work to rectify these issues for you.

My bad guys, thought this is what it was at first glance. It's actually what you would've gotten from quests you were not able to finish due to the bugs on November 8th.
  • lIPowerIllIPowerIl Posts: 22 β˜…

edited November 2019

Wow... thanks

@Kabam Miike

Now THAT is photoshopped.
  • FreeHongkongFreeHongkong Posts: 3 β˜…

Time to quit MCOC.

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That isn’t the compensation
  • WeskenWesken Posts: 16 β˜…
    Really Kabam! Is this a joke?
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's the unclaimed items that were going to expire, that's all. Not compensation yet.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Etjama said:

Wow... thanks

@Kabam Miike

If Kabam did that the community would be similar to the end scene of Return of the Jedi on Endor.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Here is what I got.

Etjama said:

Wow... thanks

@Kabam Miike

If Kabam did that the community would be similar to the end scene of Return of the Jedi on Endor.
    Better
  • aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72 β˜…
    looks like the tight-wads are willing to go to war with the entire community again...welcome to 12.0-1
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2019
    It's not the compensation. Those are items&iso-8 expired during maintenance. If I understand it correctly they will give a compensation package after they take care of AW rewards next week.
  • FreeHongkongFreeHongkong Posts: 3 β˜…
    :D
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wesken said:

Really Kabam! Is this a joke?

it's not compensation. Read.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    aiktow4u said:

looks like the tight-wads are willing to go to war with the entire community again...welcome to 12.0-1

No, what that is, is rewards that were stuck in limo from the crash. So that’s why everyone’s is different.
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Seriously?
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hey there everyone, just to be clear, what is included in the messages are any prizes that were unable to be claimed due to the issues that occurred on November 8. A compensation package for the issues as a whole is still in the works. You can find more information about it here.

Hopefully you guys do right by the community with the upcoming compensation. We surely hope so..
  • I get some claims from battles and others I can’t. Shows WiFi button the says connection lost . I got a essays my point would below in my mail in the game yet i can’t retrieve it. Even new ones and I didn’t get a few rewards
This discussion has been closed.