Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Venom special 2 un-evadeable

Has anyone else notices venoms special 2 is a lot harder to evade? When he was the season 2 boss I had mastered it. Now it seems like your better off blocking...anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Options
    WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    I noticed a quicker hit after his leap in his boss fight in the master quest, I always got hit by it after trying to evade. but everywhere else it seems pretty much the same as before.
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    I notice this more on short evade champs like DV and Rogue. But ones with bigger evades like Hulk or KG, they seem to evade fine.
  • Options
    SignumSignum Posts: 133
    Yes definitely in the master quest, but I have also noticed it in war as well.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I haven't noticed a change it might be a device thing some devices seem to change the timing of some specials, what do you run mcoc on
  • Options
    SignumSignum Posts: 133
    I'm on an iPhone 7 plus
  • Options
    NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Depends when u try evade.
    If ur too far away its nearly impossble to evade..
    If ur close (only like 1 dash away) u shud be able to evade it..

try practise a bit from the venom u facing in act 4 as boss
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Wait for him to almost land in front of you when he jumps, then u evade like 3 times really fast.
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I just block with voodoo or other short dashers, can't get out of the way in time.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Happened to me in aq using voodoo. Evaded 1st part but had no chance to dash back away from second. Will have to block going forward
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Something changed there. Not sure what but it affects other parts of the game too. It's about impossible to evade from a blocked hit now.
  • Options
    MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    The only way I have found to evade it is too be really far away from him. Other than that, just hold block and pray...