**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First-time Suicide Build Advice

OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
I’m currently in the process of planning out my first suicides setup, and would love some advice from others who run (or have run) suicides.

For reference, I’m primarily working on Elder’s Bane (5.2 and 5.3 left to go) and V3 exploration, and I run Map 6 for AQ (minimal to no AW).

My most frequently used champs are 4/55 Corvus (20), Namor (200), Sparky (0), Sentinel (0), and a 6* OR (0). My main motivation for running suicides is to bring out some more of my unduped OR’s potential (currently takes too long to finish a fight), as well as add more damage and extra regen for my CG and Namor.

I understand Sparky isn’t best suited for suicides, and Sentinel relies on sp2 spam, but I reckon I could definitely work around that with the extra damage output.

Running full suicides, my main questions would be:

- Should I max Willpower, or is 1/3 or 2/3 sufficient?
- Should I max Recovery, or is 1/3 or 2/3 sufficient?
- Is it worth investing in coagulate? Given that OR already takes reduced bleed damage and CG takes none, while Namor will heal from it

(if relevant - currently also running 1 point in DW and 2 in Assassin, rest of my masteries are pretty standard with all key bases covered)

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated, even if it’s advising me against the use of suicides! Apologies for the long post, many thanks in advance

Comments

• RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    I run max willpower, max recovery and max coagulate. Theres different viable build for suicide. Check youtube.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Remeli said:

I run max willpower, max recovery and max coagulate. Theres different viable build for suicide. Check youtube.

I had a good look, but I wanted to collect a wider range of opinions before making the (expensive) investment - cheers for the insight though!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You need max willpower, 1 point in coagulate is nice for omega to make him completely immune to the damage apart from enhanced bleed nodes, max recovery is also basically necessary
    Lvernon15 said:

You need max willpower, 1 point in coagulate is nice for omega to make him completely immune to the damage apart from enhanced bleed nodes, max recovery is also basically necessary

Many thanks for the quick and succinct response!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Many thanks for the quick and succinct response!
    I run them often with a variety of champs, if you need any more help just tag me
  • LobsterNeverFlounderLobsterNeverFlounder Posts: 73
    edited November 2019
    I have run suicides, pretty much nonstop, for the past 3 years or so I think. I have moved things around several times and had to reevaluate when some of the newer masteries were released, but the build here is what I have been running pretty consistently lately, and don't see any reason to change it anytime soon (my Corvus and Omega Red haven't complained at least.)

I have run suicides, pretty much nonstop, for the past 3 years or so I think. I have moved things around several times and had to reevaluate when some of the newer masteries were released, but the build here is what I have been running pretty consistently lately, and don't see any reason to change it anytime soon (my Corvus and Omega Red haven't complained at least.)

Thanks for this! Do you run any points in assassin? Not sure if it was intentional but I don’t think you attached an image of your offensive tree
  • I have run suicides, pretty much nonstop, for the past 3 years or so I think. I have moved things around several times and had to reevaluate when some of the newer masteries were released, but the build here is what I have been running pretty consistently lately, and don't see any reason to change it anytime soon (my Corvus and Omega Red haven't complained at least.)

Thanks for this! Do you run any points in assassin? Not sure if it was intentional but I don’t think you attached an image of your offensive tree
    Whoops, hahaha. Good catch!

• G2DKG2DK Posts: 243

This is the set up I’ve been using for about 6 months. Best suicide set up in my opinion. No need for that many points in assassin.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★

I’m currently in the process of planning out my first suicides setup, and would love some advice from others who run (or have run) suicides.

For reference, I’m primarily working on Elder’s Bane (5.2 and 5.3 left to go) and V3 exploration, and I run Map 6 for AQ (minimal to no AW).

My most frequently used champs are 4/55 Corvus (20), Namor (200), Sparky (0), Sentinel (0), and a 6* OR (0). My main motivation for running suicides is to bring out some more of my unduped OR’s potential (currently takes too long to finish a fight), as well as add more damage and extra regen for my CG and Namor.

I understand Sparky isn’t best suited for suicides, and Sentinel relies on sp2 spam, but I reckon I could definitely work around that with the extra damage output.

Running full suicides, my main questions would be:

- Should I max Willpower, or is 1/3 or 2/3 sufficient?
    - Should I max Recovery, or is 1/3 or 2/3 sufficient?
    - Is it worth investing in coagulate? Given that OR already takes reduced bleed damage and CG takes none, while Namor will heal from it

(if relevant - currently also running 1 point in DW and 2 in Assassin, rest of my masteries are pretty standard with all key bases covered)

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated, even if it’s advising me against the use of suicides! Apologies for the long post, many thanks in advance

here is my suicide set up.I have 5/65 corvous and ghost.A 6* rank 1 ghost too.

edited November 2019
    Gkohler said:

This is the set up I’ve been using for about 6 months. Best suicide set up in my opinion. No need for that many points in assassin.

This is actually very similar to the build I’ve got in mind - the only difference is I’m running 1/3 DW and 2/3 assassin, and max courage instead of max coagulate (thinking of just leaving it at 1/3).

Dyou find max coagulation helpful for non-bleed immune/resistant champs?

• G2DKG2DK Posts: 243

Gkohler said:

This is actually very similar to the build I’ve got in mind - the only difference is I’m running 1/3 DW and 2/3 assassin, and max courage instead of max coagulate (thinking of just leaving it at 1/3).

Dyou find max coagulation helpful for non-bleed immune/resistant champs?
    About 2 days after I started using suicides I switched to max coagulate. I find there’s a huge difference from 1 point to 3. Helps a lot with those that aren’t immune to bleed.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Yes, max wp, and recovery. Coagulate as well. Only pull points out of coagulate if you desperately need them elsewhere. Definitely want them on if you can spare the points. I'm actually trying to come up with a hybrid between suicides and MD. Been running a suicide/DW build for the longest. Might try to work a couple points into MD again soon.