**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost!? - What does kabam do? (Unpopular opinion)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    SW was a like the living tribunal before 12.0.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    I don't know why people always complain about how easy they clear hard contents with a particular character. If they can't clear it they still complain I mean get something doing mcoc is not the only thing you can do.
  • Options
    AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Texas_11 said:

I’ll start this off by saying I have been playing this game since the beginning. I know everyone doesn’t enjoy this, but I myself enjoy some
    Of the competitive aspects of the game. Pre Blade.

After Watching act 6.3 gameplay and getting tips and tricks , there seems to be a common theme.

Ghost , Ghost , Ghost , Ghost

Granted you do have to be skilled. But most of these fights are not very skill intense when you only have to use 200% power boost and full suicides .

My question is? What will Kabam do to stop ghost from becoming SW pre 12.0? Seems like they cannot push out content that would discourage the use of her without punishing the entire player base.

I also have a ghost 4/55 , that I use to get through content. But lately she hasn’t even made my team, as I realized I was getting bored with the game just using her.

In addition; she actually unbalances the contest between players. Legend runs should not be between two champions in the game.

I’m fine with the hate coming in, but the act 6.3 is suppose to be a challenge and doesn’t feel good when someone says “just ghost it” where is the fun in that?

I think you are feeling jealous because you can't use her.95% of player base can't use her effectively.Moreover ghost relies on synergies to get the title you are giving means we are sacrificing 2-3 slots of champs.Now kabam introduces many counters to her like maw anhilus vision and more will come in future.
  • Options
    AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    AKKKTEK said:

Texas_11 said:

I’ll start this off by saying I have been playing this game since the beginning. I know everyone doesn’t enjoy this, but I myself enjoy some

After Watching act 6.3 gameplay and getting tips and tricks , there seems to be a common theme.

Granted you do have to be skilled. But most of these fights are not very skill intense when you only have to use 200% power boost and full suicides .

My question is? What will Kabam do to stop ghost from becoming SW pre 12.0? Seems like they cannot push out content that would discourage the use of her without punishing the entire player base.

I also have a ghost 4/55 , that I use to get through content. But lately she hasn’t even made my team, as I realized I was getting bored with the game just using her.

In addition; she actually unbalances the contest between players. Legend runs should not be between two champions in the game.

I’m fine with the hate coming in, but the act 6.3 is suppose to be a challenge and doesn’t feel good when someone says “just ghost it” where is the fun in that?

I think you are feeling jealous because you can't use her.95% of player base can't use her effectively.Moreover ghost relies on synergies to get the title you are giving means we are sacrificing 2-3 slots of champs.Now kabam introduces many counters to her like maw anhilus vision and more will come in future.
    many contents have champ restrictions and many people including me don't have all synergies above 4*
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Stop Snitching!
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

6.2 - yes, Ghost was OP
    6.3 - not so much ... i find myself using CapIW and Hyperion more than Ghost so far

I have seen capiw take a lead in 6.3 especially with the crazy blocks , it’s actually a breath of fresh air .
    I only watched KT1 stream and legacy
  • Options

So you have a problem with ghost, who to get through anywhere near the amount of content you claim she can, that takes 3 roster slots at least and a fair amount of skill to take on 6.3 in particular but dont even mention quake who can take on almost as much content completely on her own?

Both of them are two of the best champs in the game and they both require a decent amount of practice to use effectively. I know plenty of people that are completely useless with both of them. Absolutely nothing needs to be changed about either champ though. If people learn to use them well enough then they'll have an easier time with a lot of fights. If all you want to do is parry and 5 hit combo then use someone else

I didn’t call for a nerf on any champ. And I’m a quake player myself , so I know how dangerous she can be .

Let me ask you this then? Who else are viable legend runs for 6.3?
  • Options
    doctorb said:

Texas_11 said:

You remind me of all those people who keep complaining bout how everything is so hard but the opposite. Not everyone is that skilled. I have ghost and I'm still having trouble with 6.1. So apparently she isn't all that because this game does take skill, even with the best heroes.

Second, just like people are always saying how tired they r of others complaining how hard it is, I'm tired of hearing ppl complain how easy it is. If it's so easy then why aren't u making it challenging by using different heroes instead of ones u know who can clobber everyone?
    Fair enough to feel that way if I came off that way. And you are right ghost is a skill intensive champ and actually makes you unlearn all of the basic mechanics you learned through act 5.

And I am by the way using different champs.

However , this brings me to my point. You say she is not all that, because she can’t get you through act 6.1. In reality , you almost feel like you have to have her on your team because that’s what people say you should have. Sorry if this came off like a “get good” post.

• Options
    NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Seems there will be "nerf ghost" in the way, after this post :p
  • Options
    If your skilled enough every champ can be OP..

And every champ has its counter..

Just play, and if you don't like ghost don't play her

Some champs are perfect for certain content and some champs are not, but they will be for other content..

If you talk about ghost you can then remove corvus, Domino, blade, nick, namor, aa cmm etc etc. Also from the game

And that will make the game less fun instead of more
  • Options
    Ragnaroky12Ragnaroky12 Posts: 62
    I had to rankup a lot of champs just to counter some specific node in act 6. Some simple examples, shock path in 6.1.6, i need to rank up thing unduped just for that, crossbones i had to spend a lot of revives because i don't have an immune bleed good enough to outdamage vigor, 6.2.3 i needed to use rogue, against biohazard paths i had to use my r4 luke cage and ultron. If i had ghost i could make all of this without trouble, it would be very easy with ghost. So i agree. If you don't have her, path that could be easy with her could be very hard without. Same thing for corvus, and even omega red.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★

If your skilled enough every champ can be OP..

And every champ has its counter..

Just play, and if you don't like ghost don't play her

Some champs are perfect for certain content and some champs are not, but they will be for other content..

If you talk about ghost you can then remove corvus, Domino, blade, nick, namor, aa cmm etc etc. Also from the game

And that will make the game less fun instead of more

I see what your problem is. You like things to make sense. How dare you bring logic to a forum post! 😋