**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold event

Many player face gold shortages if kabam add gold event that's good idea in my opinion

Gold event 48 votes

Yes
81% 39 votes
No
18% 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★

They should replace Sundays crystal cornucopia arenas with a health/revive arena and a gold arena

Man if I could like that a million times I would. CC event is so utterly useless it’s not even funny anymore

• Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    There needs to be better options to farm gold in the game other than the gold event for Sigil subscribers (which I am). To be honest that once a week Sigil gold event isn’t enough when you are R4 and R5 champs on a regular basis.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Sigil
    Arena
    ?

Yeah, more content behind a paywall, what an amazing idea.
    No thanks.
  • Options
    BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    I grind the **** out of arenas; I've gotten 14 of the last 20 4* featured champs, and when I'm not hitting enough for those, it's because I didn't need them and went for milestones in multiple arenas. I was just thinking recently that if they don't do another gold event soon, I see myself running out of gold within a month and will be forced to sell ISO and Catalysts before they expire.
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    I think kabam should open some more sources to collect gold. My T5b almost at max capacity. I have literally enough resources to max 3 champs to r5, or 2 6*s to rank 2.

But I’m so out of gold. I run arenas all the time but it’s not just getting enough. 2 5* rank ups and they’re gone. Puff.. Reduced to atoms.

Is that a good option to buy UC golden crystals? Idk. Never done that before.
  • Options
    Bogia said:

I grind the **** out of arenas; I've gotten 14 of the last 20 4* featured champs, and when I'm not hitting enough for those, it's because I didn't need them and went for milestones in multiple arenas. I was just thinking recently that if they don't do another gold event soon, I see myself running out of gold within a month and will be forced to sell ISO and Catalysts before they expire.

Same here. Already started to sell some of them and not opening any 4* crystals to prevent ISO accumulation. Not a fan of hoarding crystals but I had to
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,729 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    I can't wait for new variant for all that beautiful gold tbh that is the only reason why i look forward to variant
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Sigil
    Arena
    ?

No thanks.
    I did arena for the 1st time this week today. Got some good gold. You just have to actually do it instead of complaining here that you have no gold. There's a reason people say "Do arena".
    I did a few milestones this morning. Got at least 150k gold from milestones and crystals.
    But yeah. Just a suggestion. Might save more experienced and/or knowledgeable players the burden of telling you where endless gold is.
    I do grind arena. I’m not complaining about gold arena, I’m judging that you would want more content behind a paywall.
  • Options

Sigil
    Arena
    ?

No thanks.
    I did arena for the 1st time this week today. Got some good gold. You just have to actually do it instead of complaining here that you have no gold. There's a reason people say "Do arena".
    I did a few milestones this morning. Got at least 150k gold from milestones and crystals.
    But yeah. Just a suggestion. Might save more experienced and/or knowledgeable players the burden of telling you where endless gold is.
    150k gold is nothing. It lets you R2 a 5* and level them to about 5.

I get the resources to R3 2 champs/month and R4 1/month. That’s 525k + 407k in just rank ups, roughly the same again to level them. Bringing the total to near 1.9m/month + my alliance donations of 250k/week.

150k gold from arena you say? Cool
  • Options
    Mauled said:

Sigil
    Arena
    ?

No thanks.
    150k gold is nothing. It lets you R2 a 5* and level them to about 5.

I get the resources to R3 2 champs/month and R4 1/month. That’s 525k + 407k in just rank ups, roughly the same again to level them. Bringing the total to near 1.9m/month + my alliance donations of 250k/week.

150k gold from arena you say? Cool
    Agreed.

In the near future; There’ll be an imbalance between gold and catalysts for almost all. If you running at least map5, and finishing content, those catalysts and ISO are stacking and not enough to rank up gold for them.

So basically kabam telling us; Either let them expire or ignore your IRL and smash Arena.

All I’m asking is some balance between these 2 (catalysts and gold).