**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ history gone in new layout

Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 266 ★★★
The selection screen in AQ has gotten a rework in the latest patch but upon clicking "view" in AQ there is only the option to click continue, there is no way to see AQ history of the current cycle which we were able to previously before the layout/UI change.

Comments

• Same.. now that Day-1 has ended and we are on Day-2 of AQ, the button to view PREVIOUS (or was the button called HISTORY ??) day's AQ results is not available.
    Must have been removed when they made space for the upcoming “Modifiers”.
    Please restore the “Previous/History” button.
    (note, the “Completed” tab is only for entire completed AQ series, only useable inbetween each entire AQ series. Maybe that tab can be used for Current-Series Previous Day’s history instead).

• Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 381
    I thought I was going crazy! Yeah it sucks having the history gone
  • WolfrhkWolfrhk Posts: 76
    So the History button now only appears after AQ ends and before you start the next AQ, but not during AQ? It was fine the way it was where you can access it whenever you want during the week, why was it removed?
  • Was always sort of odd that they had a Completed tab (next to the Active tab) that only had data during the 3-days between AQ Series. And a separate History tab that was within the Active area (to view previous individual days of AQ stats “while” the current AQ Series is going on (obviously only after day-1 had ended).

The in-series History seems to have been removed to make room for the upcoming Map Modifier Buff selection.
  • (edited...)
    Looks like HISTORY Button actually is available, but ONLY after one AQ day has ended and the Officers have yet to start the next day's AQ. It is on the screen where you choose how many BG's to run.

Still a problem in that you can’t see it anymore once you start that day's AQ.

(note, once you start it, screen reverts to my original screencap at top of this thread, without the History button)
    I don't understand why now History is only available between AQ matches now. Everyone is in a rush to restart AQ immediately after the last one ends, because in this game every minute matters (especially when unexpected maintenance happens). It was fine the way it was, why change it?
  • CinadinCinadin Posts: 6
    I agree. The history needs to be available throughout the whole AQ so we can monitor activity.

It would be incredible if this form had 'today' on it and the data was live.
    This would quickly help officers see who is missing from AQ.
  • They should just change the meaning of the very top ACTIVE vs COMPLETED to include days within the current AQ week, instead of just being for previous Week once AQ Series was all done.

Then they wouldn’t have to find room again for a History button on main screens which is too full of other stuff now.

And AGREED that there should be an easier way to see who is/was NOT in AQ (both current day, and prior days). **They basically took that away from ALL Event participation lists a long time ago (people used to be listed with a “0 Points” for Events and such, but now there Name just does not even show up in the lists at all if they are 0).
  • Yeah, agreed. As it currently stands, we're now forced to delay the start of AQ to monitor progress between each day. Granted, it's a small amount of time, but still. We should be able to check the previous day(s) during the current. I like @SummonerNR 's idea of it showing up in the completed tab during the AQ cycle. Then after the cycle ends, under the history tab within the final results for the cycle under the 'Completed' tab. Seems like it would be less work to do that vs rework the new layout. Hopefully this is taken into consideration as Leadership doesn't always have time during the end/start time of AQ to check up on previous days. Occasionally we only have time to pop on and tap start (well, select maps and then hit start).
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 260 ★★★
    "I'm going to bring this up and figure out what I can about it!"

Thanks! Putting it back to how it was before is all we are asking ;)
  • I'm going to bring this up and figure out what I can about it!

Thanks!! Hopefully we can get that back soon!
  • DarkMalachi2DarkMalachi2 Posts: 73
    Well, this isn't the last straw for me and this game, but it's definitely another straw.
  • WahyauWahyau Posts: 32
    Well is it coming back or not...@Kabam Vydious
  • @The_Jagga81 , this is a primary post regarding the absence of the HISTORY tracking during AQ Series that you can follow along in (instead of your new post you made).

• The_Jagga81The_Jagga81 Posts: 71

@The_Jagga81 , this is a primary post regarding the absence of the HISTORY tracking during AQ Series that you can follow along in (instead of your new post you made).

Appreciate it
    edited November 2019

Last series is no longer displayed once the new one is set to start. This is new.

Just bumping this up as a hopeful reminder that the team has looked into the issue we brought up last week, so we have completed AQs info outside of the short window between one aq and another (or wait till to the end of the series).

I posted a comment similiar to this in another AQ thread and it got deleted... Don't see why.

I know we're waiting for compensation and there are a bunch of problems going on, but as I saw stated by a mod in another thread, the team responsible for AQ is not the one dealing with any of that...
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,422 Guardian
    edited November 2019
    Interesting.. the info stats did move over to the COMPLETED tab for a while after this past series ended Tuesday.

So either (hopefully) that means they are working on consolidating the History into one single location (no matter if it is the in-series stats or once the series has completed).

Or, maybe because the ACTIVE tab is already showing “Coming Soon” (edited.. actually just saw other comments saying this is even incorrectly 1 day early then)... but could be that COMPLETED has always been cleared out in advance on the morning that the next Series starts (?), even though Next Series day seems bugged.
    "but could be that COMPLETED has always been cleared out in advance on the morning that the next Series starts (?)"
    SummonerNR

Nope. 100% it used to be there up until the moment an officer or leader launched the new series. Even if the new AQ series timer had already started countdown.

It being gone a day early isn't a big deal (personally). Just thought worth pointing out that yet another thing was not where it used to be.
    edited November 2019
    Why not just add the last 10 (or 5) Alliance Quest results to the Completed tab, similar to what AW does? It wouldn't fall in line with the"Alliance Quest Week", but at least it would be uniform across both modes of gameplay and easy to get the info we need.
  • LialechkaLialechka Posts: 35
    Any news? Is it coming back?
  • BigNNastyBigNNasty Posts: 1
    @Kabam Vydious please bring this feature back.
    As an Alliance Leader I need to be able to look at the performance of each BG and each player over the course of an AQ series. The History button was the only way to get that information and EXTREMELY important for our alliance.
    All we need is to get back the History tool we have been relying on for years.
    Thank you in advance
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★

Hey, gang!

Update! This was feature we did remove! However, I have heavily emphasized that many of you would like to see it implemented back into the game.

Is there a reason they deleted it? Makes no sense. It was very useful. Let's provide the players with less information is a conversation the game team really had?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Would be especially useful with all the scoring issues with the new modifiers
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Why would you think that taking away AQ info would be a good idea?
  • cesar69ucesar69u Posts: 3
    @Kabam Vydious let the team know that when they bring the “history” button back to also show information about this new honor system. Like how many points each BG won on that day. Cause clearly the honor points aren’t been giving out like it supposed to.
  • Why would they remove such a useful tool in the first place. Please request the team to get it back ASAP.