Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Cross-fight abilities?

Not sure what this is after some googling, anyone?

Comments

• Options
    Read Mr.Fantastics abilities, that will kinda explain it a little bit more. I'm not sure if other champs have that ability
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,412 ★★★★★
    Lennon123 said:

Not sure what this is after some googling, anyone?

Means whatever special you used it will have weakness effect
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
    @Lagacy talked about this today in his channel , it's only Mr. Fantastic's ability at the moment. Think about your alliance mate in your group is up against a %15 buffet fight in AW. If you have Mr. Fantastic in your team in the same AW, you just can say " hey mate, let me give you a purify, it will make things easier "
  • Options
    Lennon123Lennon123 Posts: 40
    Megavok said:

@Lagacy talked about this today in his channel , it's only Mr. Fantastic's ability at the moment. Think about your alliance mate in your group is up against a %15 buffet fight in AW. If you have Mr. Fantastic in your team in the same AW, you just can say " hey mate, let me give you a purify, it will make things easier "

Thanks! I wonder why that symbol shows on my knocked out domino