**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6 Star Signature Stone Bundle Offer...why? impossible to dupe a 6*

2»

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

100% possible.

Absolutely is

That's.... a lot of money
    weren't you just talking about how you have all the 5*s in-game in another thread? I wouldn't throw too many stones about that one
  • Options

tidusx2jr said:

If you think duping 6*s is somehow impossible, try going on Ebay and see how many accounts are up for sale with several duped 6*s in them.

I’m Not saying it’s impossible. I’m just saying it takes forever if you don’t spend like cowhale.
    I don't spend much on champion crystals at all. I do spend on really good rank up offers, but it is a very rare case when I'm spending cash on champions themselves. And I've duped three 6* champs: Loki, Sabretooth, and Nightcrawler. To be honest, I kinda wish it was almost impossible, because I would rather have three more 6* champs than have duped those (duping Loki and Sabretooth isn't horrible, just not as useful to me as having more 6* champs).

As to the offers, the answer is pretty simple. Let's say you're the guy whose job it is to generate revenue for this game. You need to make as much money as possible to keep the lights on, but you also don't want to flood the game with a lot of resources that would devalue game play.

Selling 6* signature stones has a relatively low impact on the game as a whole: in overall terms adding some sig levels to a 6* champ increases that player's roster strength only marginally. But for top tier roster players, every little bit helps. Meanwhile, you can charge a lot for those things because they are still extremely difficult.

So you're charging a lot, you're giving a little, and you're not really affecting the game for 99% of your players. In the F2P monetization world, this is called the perfect offer.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Huh?
  • Options
    plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    A 6 star awakening gem would cost a lot. There was also a time where having 5 star champs let alone dupped worthy 5 stars was rare.