**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant 4 release

Morning guys and gals anyone know if v4 is released today or had that been postponed ? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,144 ★★★★★
    jdyke23 said:

Morning guys and gals anyone know if v4 is released today or had that been postponed ? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

Haven’t even ben anommunes to star today at all so probably not
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Given that 6.3 droped this month, its more likely that v4 won't be around until December (or January).
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    It got announces with this update I think
    jdyke23 said:

Nop it didn’t that was only actually act6
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    jdyke23 said:

It never got bruh.
    It has because even mike said he got the name of it wrong when they announced fantastic four and what they was planning for the next six months. He said it was the venom quest but it’s actually to go with moon knight hense the name “blood and moon” I know full well I’ve seen it and it said November 14th
    jdyke23 said:

It has because even mike said he got the name of it wrong when they announced fantastic four and what they was planning for the next six months. He said it was the venom quest but it’s actually to go with moon knight hense the name “blood and moon” I know full well I’ve seen it and it said November 14th

Yeah, he may have posted that message in November. But did it ever say in that comment or in the update 25.0 infos that V4 would come in November? No? Ok, fine.
    It said November, and they usually come out half way through the month Hense 14th November estimation
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    jdyke23 said:

It said November, and they usually come out half way through the month Hense 14th November estimation

Could you find the source? Cant find it in the forum. If it drops tonight that would be awesome.
    Yeah man I’m trying it’s when they announce what they was doing for the next 6 months at NYCC one minute

Apparently end of November early December

LATE November OR early December. It's still mid-November.

Also, the Future of the Battlerealm announcement came out two months ago and was about the next SIX months abouth MCoC, meaning that they still have 4 months time to release V4.

Anyway, enough info is given to know that V4 won't come out in November. And, if so they would have already announced it in the 25.0 patch notes.

So, why is it so hard for you to understand it??
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Hope they make v4 as hard as v1. 😂
    Someone in my allaince said it comes out in November somewhere they saw it say it and I also thought I say that somewhere too that’s why I was asking
    But don’t get your hops in coming this much mabye next one or next year
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    jdyke23 said:

that was in the "the next 6 months" news.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Agentk said:

xNig said:

Difficult ye but not as bs v1 just wasn’t fun whatsoever to 100%
    The easy rewards from V2/3 absolutely spoiled everyone who did it.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    xNig said:

Agentk said:

xNig said:

Difficult ye but not as bs v1 just wasn’t fun whatsoever to 100%
    The easy rewards from V2/3 absolutely spoiled everyone who did it.
    What a way to paint everyone with the one brush
    Think your confusing easy with fun, was still challenging even for stacked rosters but it was more fun which is great
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Difficulty of V1, with the number of paths of V2/V3. I shouldn't be able to knock this content out in a day with a handful of revives.
    People did 6.3 in half a day is that easy too ?