**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First 5* champion (Loki). Should I upgrade him or not ?

Hello, Summoners ! Today after claiming alliance war reward I was able to open a 5* crystal, so, I was really happy to see Loki in my team, I suppose, he might be very useful in 5th act as for me, but I still need your advice.

So, the question is, whether I need to rank him higher than 3 rank or wait for someone stronger.
My team is : 4* duped Nick Fury (4th rank), 4* Annihilus (4th rank), 4* Iron Man(1st rank) (hope, I can get a champion from arena to dupe him), Loki (since now, 2d rank) and 3* Ice man(duped) [p.s I have better champions, but still using Ice Man because of 3rd special in 5 act] ;

So, shall I upgrade Loki or not ?
(P.s ) To my mind he is really useful because of his 1st special attack (stealing effects, sometimes really useful). And in 5 act I stopped at chapter 1 part 4 (Taunted), so, was hard for me, but maybe with a new Champion I can deal with it.

First 5* champion (Loki). Should I upgrade him or not ? 15 votes

Yes
40%
PantherusNZTerrasolopoloMidnite93monomuggKiritoFT121 6 votes
No
60%
StefanjonesLvernon15CobraAKTEKFhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjamaThicco_ModeNimorTheInfinty 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,006 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Rank 2. No further. He's decent if used fight. Also good against 5.4.6 Ultron when you get there
  • Options
    CobraCobra Posts: 126
    No
    Lot of buffs are now considered as passive and cant be stolen so he is abandoned.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Yes
    Yes, but only to rank 2, maybe 3 down the line.

His use is very niche but quite powerful if the fight fits that niche.
  • Options
    MarkWardMarkWard Posts: 35
    Okey, thanks you all for this information