**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aq modifiers not paying the same points

124»

Comments

• WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    HONOR points are not calculating correctly. We aren’t even close to the 30k mark we should be after running map 6 different buff every day of AQ.

Additionally it appears the overall bonus did not pay for day 5.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    We are in the same boat, ran 5x5, with unique modifier every day. Should have put us in the 21-24K range. Yet it's showing we didn't even make the 9th Milestone. Hopefully they will adjust before awards come out.
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Day 5 bonuses (milestone pts and honor) haven't popped yet, hopefully will before calculating rewards.
  • Doesn’t look like Day-5 has been fully completed yet, no daily AQ mail rewards yet, so probably also why Bonus/Honor have not been added in yet, and why some ppl can’t use heroes yet (if they had not already released them by stepping on boss node earlier).
    My History does not have day-5 populated yet.

So hopefully just a few more minutes needed ??
  • York61206York61206 Posts: 24
    MunchFlob said:

The issue now is that the Day 5 AQ bonus and honor points have not been added on. I have tracked my alliance score tightly all week. And the points have been added on correctly all week.
    But now zero Bonus and honor have been added after completion of day 5.

Hopefully this will be resolved quickly before rewards are handed out because for me it is the difference between the 300 mill peak milestone and the 350mill.

And on honor it is the difference between milestone 10 and milestone 13.

This needs sorting very quickly.

Same issue for us. But the difference is between the 350 and 400 mil milestone. Plus the honor points
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Where are Day 5 Alliance Quest Exploration And Conqueror Rewards ???

In History Day 5 Also Missing !!!

Can we Get Any update About This Bug Please ,

Thank you in advance
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    We run Alliance Quest Map 7 Whole week and we are here even we Done map 7x5 with following the modifier .

Can not share Prestige and History Screenshoot due to our alliance Privacy .
    But i can Share that we done map 7x5
  • IceSnow said:

We run Alliance Quest Map 7 Whole week and we are here even we Done map 7x5 with following the modifier .

Can not share Prestige and History Screenshoot due to our alliance Privacy .
    But i can Share that we done map 7x5

As pointed out earlier, UNTIL Day-5 is totally accounted for (note, still don’t have Completion rewards, and is not in History tabs yet), the most Honor you would see towards your Milestone Pic would be 29,400.

Only after day-5 is in the history books will you see that shoot up to 42,000 for top Milestone.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Still no word on what is going to happen to the alliances that couldn't do AQ modifiers for the first 2 days?

• CharChar Posts: 35
    Same situation here. We did map 7 x 5, finished all bgs, used 5 different modifiers and landed on 3600 t2a fragments. Such a disappointment!
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★

I’m not accepting this, this is missing the day 5 honor points
  • Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 383
    We did 4 out of the 5 possible master modifiers. No repeats. All map 6
  • Mik_81Mik_81 Posts: 10
    What we should do? I don't feel like doing global nodes until this is fixed
  • I'm closing this thread as it's turning towards being mostly about the awards recently received. Please head over to this THREAD to continue the discussion.
This discussion has been closed.