**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A Fantastic Synergy Discussion

Hello, Summoners!

Reed Richards has made his appearance in the Battlerealm to fight alongside his family in hopes to escape the perils brought on by the Grandmaster. Teaming up this family enhances each of their unique abilities making them more powerful than they ever were before on their own. Their Synergies definitely pack a powerful punch making them a force to be reckoned with. However, they aren’t the only ones in the Battlerealm with enhanced Synergies when teamed up with allies or even enemies.

We want to hear what team up is your favorite for Synergy and why! It could be old, could be new. Maybe it’s completely rare to see in a fight, but it works well for you. So share it in the comments, let’s kick off this fantastic reunion with an even more fantastic discussion!

To start, one of my favorite team up Synergies in the game is Fearless between Void and Killmonger! Not only does it have a name that has the two ready to jump in, but it benefits them both in a fight with slight health regeneration. At times it may not seem like much, but that slight boost can get me through the end of some tough fights.

Comments

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Heimdall and Thor Rangnarok
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Killmonger, Omega Red and my main attacker ST.
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    quantum trinity is a chest code for the entire game
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Rip DS DS SW Then they got rid of the synergy
    After that it was SW Mags and Wolverine. Then 12.0 happened.

I currently use Brie Larson and Nick Fury every single day.
    I also really enjoy using Beardo with cosmic, tech, skill and anther science.
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★

My favorite synergy is Emma's Phoenix synergy. She builds up prowess so much faster

Totally agree.y favorite synergy too with colossus too emma/phoenix/colossus
  • My favorite is thing with the champion. Thing just hits so hard
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Wasp with Ghost, Ant-man, Fury and Havok gives Wasp so much attack.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Nick fury + Heimdall + Hela.
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Guilly2099+MS+sentinel add NF/quake
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Nf, heimdall, Angela, ghulk
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    Karnak and Medusa synergy because my first 6* was karnak so I'm trying to find something that makes him good. This synergy is quite handy so this is probably my favorite synergy.
  • TheChadc3TheChadc3 Posts: 7
    Love that I get to talk about my love for the “Seeing Red” synergy between Omega Red and Red Skull. Makes Red Skull’s signature ability actually worthwhile and fun and gives a nice little boost to the already god-tier Omega Red.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Rulk, Domino, Masacre, Gwenpool and Nick Fury. Rulk gains two heat charges at the start of each fight which is VERY helpful!! Domino, with Rulk works like a treat. Get a big friggin crit off her last grenade hit and that incinerate absolutely DESTROYS. Watch your opponent's health melt away like ice-cream with that incinerate. Masacre's bat on fire lasts longer and it can recharge and Gwenpool's incinerate lasts longer. Mad stuff. God Trinity right here. Oh yeah, don't forget Nick Fury for those evade charges!
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169

Omega red and sabretooth

Does this nullify masochism ?