Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

I want to take Dr Doom to 5/65 as my first ever r5

RazorDevilRazorDevil Posts: 956 ★★★
I'm cavalier and have all champs in the game as 5* except for Vision Aarkus and Mr Fantastic. I really like Dr Doom and his utility is through the roof. Should I r5 him though?

I want to take Dr Doom to 5/65 as my first ever r5 22 votes

You're crazy
22%
Spity68Saransh245AleorSolo99501Skygod69 5 votes
Cool. Why not?
72%
BigbowlrTerraDarth_StewiesolopoloStagedear85FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671Amazing_Demon05Karatemike415EinfachSoLufasoThicco_ModeHhaikal9527MawrCalleachBossmode12Jsstr8 16 votes
Whyyyy?
4%
Haji_Saab 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,022 ★★★★★
    Cool. Why not?
    Any other answer is irrelevant. Hes worth it definitely. Sunspot is also one worth it when you get materials for the next one
  • Options
    jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    Cavalier and don’t have a single rank 5 🧐
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,788 ★★★★★
    jdyke23 said:

Because this game is FTP and PTW. Apparently.
  • Options
    EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    Cool. Why not?
    jdyke23 said:

I also got cavalier without a R5 5* champ (now I have one) ;) but my roster doesn`t look like his hahahaha

You just need the right champs for the bosses...for 1 walk through Act 6.1 R4 5* and R1 6* champs are enough
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I mean, if you want to rank up for enjoyment sure, but if you want to go further go ghost