Options

Still No Sig Stones In Daily Invasion Rewards

I though they weren't there yesterday cause I had already completed the master and epic difficulties before I got the notification about sig stones being in the rewards, but they aren't there today either. I see them in normal and heroic difficulty rewards, but not in master and epic. What's the deal with this??

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I see them listed in rewards, and I know they were there yesterday because I got my 2 for epic.
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 302 ★★
    Lormif said:

I see them listed in rewards, and I know they were there yesterday because I got my 2 for epic.

Something is up with my account then..
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    They are in the picture you just showed, they are the item next to the gold. The top 2 difficulties give a crystal with a random chance, the bottom 2 give generic so no need for a crystal.
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 302 ★★
    Lormif said:

They are in the picture you just showed, they are the item next to the gold. The top 3 difficulties give a crystal with a random chance, the bottom 2 give generic so no need for a crystal.

Those have always been there, I got a notification like there would be additional sig stones.. but if that's all they were talking about, then weird to send a notification about something that's already been there for weeks 😂😂

Thanks for the reply tho!