**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone know how to change bad luck with crystals??

I try not to complain, but I've watched my brother pull 5*warlock,6*G2099,5*Doom, and 5* Namor from the same amount crystals or less in the last week. By comparison, I have gotten 2 Iron Fist and a Hela all 5*...and this is only the tip of the BS iceberg. Just need some type of advice that could help me turn things around!!

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    open while standing on your head.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Write a love letter to Kabam Mike and post it on the forums
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    There is literally nothing you can do besides keep opening crystals. Some have really ridiculous epic crystal luck and some don't. But even those who have the worst luck pull a good champ occasionally. I have 5* Blade and 6* domino but I don't have Ghost, Corvus, CCM, Namor, etc as 5 or 6*. I opened 10 of the current feature and only on the 10th did I pull Sunspot. Every crystal prior was the worst pulls from that pool.
  • CUBCUB Posts: 146
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Buy more
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Perform an act of supplication to the gods. i.e an offering and/or a sacrifice.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Put your mobile on full power for 60 seconds in a microwave oven before opening a crystal. You may not get a better outcome, but it will definitely be different! lol

Joking aside, I feel your annoyance, I've opened some very poor crystals the last 2 days. Hopefully my next 5 star will be an early Silver Surfer! :D
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Write kabam Miike a love letter and announce in a special ritual he will tell you that cyclops is the best champion in the game
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s been rumored that sacrificing a goat to kabam Miike on a blood moon will snag you a 6* Doctor Patriot
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Sacrifice a goat
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Break a leg
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Thi101 said:

Sacrifice a goat

That only works if you want a 1-star champ. You have to sacrifice one goat for every star. Seatin has a video about this.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Rank 5 your 5 star cyclops
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Get employed at kabam......rewrite the RNG code on crystal openings.....only thing I can think of.
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    KattohS said:

Get employed at kabam......rewrite the RNG code on crystal openings.....only thing I can think of.

That is exactly what I did. Worked wonderfully.
    plpkok said:

KattohS said:

That is exactly what I did. Worked wonderfully.
    For you but what about the rest of us?

Apply at Kabam, I'll put in a good word for ya.
    plpkok said:

Apply at Kabam, I'll put in a good word for ya.

They will have maintenance for a month trying to undo what I’d do.

Option #2, which I also did, sell your soul to the devil.
    I’m starting to think the RNG isn’t that bad in this game after all
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Create a shrine for Kabam, make a sacrifice and chant "Hail Kabam"
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Don't log in for a few days or weeks, I've heard that heightens your chance for a better pull.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    @CUB keep opening crystals. You'll have streaks of terrible luck, and you'll have good ones. It's how the game works. My last pull was a much needed mephisto, after pulling Drax, magneto, kingpin and Ronan back to back. Before that, cull, rogue, archangel. October was pretty good for me, November not so much. It's on and off. The more crystals you open, the more shots you have at getting something good.
  • If there was a serious answer to this question, the amount of money that answer could bring would borderline on winning the lottery 😂😂😂😂. It's the question of the ages. 'It's the question that drives us, it's that question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did....' 'How do I pull a God Tier champ in MCoC.' However, unlike the Matrix, the answer is NOT out there, lol. Although, occasionally, a God Tier champ will find you 😉.

You can also try reverse psychology with the game and scream 'GIVE ME IRON PATRIOT!!!' while the reel is spinning or as you hit 'open.' According to some, the game gives you anything but what you want sooo.... hey, can't hurt to try if you already got him right?