**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Corvus Better Than Everyone?

13»

Comments

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    for simplicity of fights ,Yes corvus is better but ghost is lot better if u can use her right!! with ghost its not like just go in n do simple combo ,she is slightly more complicated ,quake yep she is on whole other level for complication, omega yes simple to play but absolutely relies on suicide masteries to b corvus level insane, few can b added on corvus level damage with synergies, rampups, persistant fights, and ability to play, new cap marvel, nick fury, Aegon, r just as good if not better
  • AJXRXAJXRX Posts: 80
    Corvus was my 2nd 5* in game, There are many champs currently better than him. Honestly, if he cant kill within the charges, even if you try your best to manage and hit into block or do short combos, he isn't that great. But his reach is pretty good, considering the fact that his biggest ability is critting massive damage, sometimes you don't even get to see all the fun and interactive utility the opponent plays on you, they just die quick.

Champions like omega red with suicides does the same, degen the opponent to a very low health bar at the start of the fight, but he can recycle and keep up. Also he still has a lot of utility.

Among the cosmic class you have all the massive damage beasts, who rely solely on killing the opponent fast and not worrying about anything else. Cap Marvel Movie, Hyperion, Corvus, Cull Obsidian. Yeah

Honestly, I'm really sick of Corvus, If I get a chance to use anyone other than corvus I always take it, he's a really boring champ to use man. But that just may be me lmao.

Hope this helps :smile: