**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cap. Marvel Movie, Quake or Omega Red to r5?

I really need some advice on my second r5. Cap marvel is my favourite, but I'm very undecided between these.. Useful info:
- I finished act 5 100% and want to go for cavalier when I have saved enough units for the offer
- I have a generic AG and no one to use it on atm (OR, Starky and Nick Fury are already awakened, and I have a science gem if I pull a void or a cap beardo), so I'm tempted to use it on cap marvel
- I'm comfortable playing with Quake and I do use her a lot, even though the play style is not what I enjoy most
- I'm not considering Nick Fury right now because 1: he is only r3 and I think a r5 will serve me better than another r4 and 2: I find it really risky to play at 30% hp from fight to fight to use his whole potential
- variants: I have completed v3, 1st chapter in v1 and v2
- omega red is at sig 130. I don't have suicides and don't really want to at the moment because I don't do enough arena and don't like the idea of recoil

Cap. Marvel Movie, Quake or Omega Red to r5? 23 votes

Captain Marvel (movie)
52%
ArcDeAngelusSpity68cAncAmODOKTOROKTOPUSKappa2gEtjamaAJXRXCage_1JohnHSPyrdaTP33Ibby 12 votes
Quake
26%
TerraLvernon15LordRaymond3AleorWarHawk_Taz_1Desembra 6 votes
Omega Red
21%
M1k0rinRakeYoungJustin2524H3t3rTheInfinty 5 votes

Comments

• MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Is Cap Marvel awakened?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Save the gem. Rank up Quake.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Omega isn’t as good as the others without suicides, a good quake player can deal with 90% of 6.1
  • AJXRXAJXRX Posts: 80
    Captain Marvel (movie)
    It's a hard choice between Omega Red and Cap Marvel Movie. I would lean more into Cap Marvel because you already have a nick fury to synergise. I also agree with what you say about suicides, recoil sucks.
  • Thanks guys
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Captain Marvel (movie)
    This is a really hard one, I have to say gem and r5 captain marvel
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel (movie)
    First of all, if you enjoy CMM the most and Quake the least, go CMM. Second of all, I've said it before and I'll say it again: if you're good with Quake, you won't get hit, so you don't need a higher health pool and her Aftershock doesn't get much of a boost from the rank-up. So while I think she is top 3 in the game, I don't think she's the best option to rank up. CMM on the other hand gains a lot from the Rank-up. But I would personally save the gem unless you use suicides or want prestige.