**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

That time when a hero was way out of their league and won

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
What’s your favorite example of a time when a hero was way way over their head and somehow managed to win? My personal favorite was the time that Spidey beat up a herald of Galactus with his bare hands just because he was tired of fighting people.
What’s yours?

Warden out ~

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    In MCoC, MCU, or Marvel Comics?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    When Squirrel Girl beat Dr Doom?
  • When Squirrel Girl beat Dr Doom?

I don’t know if this would count, she is called the Unbeatable Squirrel Girl for a reason.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

Any of the above!
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★

What’s your favorite example of a time when a hero was way way over their head and somehow managed to win? My personal favorite was the time that Spidey beat up a herald of Galactus with his bare hands just because he was tired of fighting people.
    What’s yours?

Warden out ~

When was this?
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

What’s yours?

Warden out ~

When was this?
    Spidey beats up Firelord (he may have been a former herald by that point now that I think of it) in Amazing Spider-Man #269

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    My 4 * star lord beat a 26k rating alliance war boss on 8% health
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★

Any of the above!
    I won an arena fight with a 5* R1 Punisher 2099 against a 6* Domino (not woke, thank goodness)

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

2/35 groot vs ROL Winter Soldier. I was playing around and I actually won the fight.

S/O to @Aryl
  • Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264

Thought I was just starting the 4* basic arena. Accidentally clicked the 4* featured and had to win
  • Not sure if this counts as an underdog fight or not. Someone asked me a while back how good Blade was, so I came up with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n4PNxOs0og

On a percentage basis I think I'm doing more damage to myself than to Electro with every hit, but with the power gain from bleed I have just barely enough healing to stay in the fight to the end.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    LeBron and the Cavs erasing a 3-1 deficit in the 2016 NBA Finals against the 73-9 Warriors
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Zuro said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

2/35 groot vs ROL Winter Soldier. I was playing around and I actually won the fight.

S/O to @Aryl
    I said in aryl's thread that I was gonna do it and I actually did it. He inspired me.
    Yeah I know that's why I mentioned it