**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What Should I Spend 8 Expiring T2A On?

allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
edited November 2019 in Strategy and Tips
So... Forum ate my previous post. Recently did LoL hoping for a Warlock pull to R5. 10+ featureds and 13 Self Friend crystals later no Warlock and only 5 units left. So what to do with these t2a?

I have Ægon/Medusa/Domino/CG at r5 and have done LoL, V3, half of V2, explored 6.1 and completed 6.2.1-6.2.5. I know Quake/Ghost are awesome but I'm not good with either, so suggestions?

Edit: Added screenshots.

Comments

• allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Post a screen or two of the options

Sorry forgot to add them when I redid post.

• IbbyIbby Posts: 39
    Hello mate I would recommend in my opinion domino if you run the rulk synergy with her, cap marvel movie or Emma
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    6* Emma Frost, Red Hulk and Masacre.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Sentinel, Magik, Ghost or Quake
    zeezee57 said:

Really though personal preference plays such a big role when we're talking a group of top tier champs all worthy of R5.

Agreed... If it were just a question of best champs, I'd R5 Ghost and R4 Quake and call it a day.

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    If you want to save t5b that hype/AA/blade/icey/CMM could use some love to r4. For r5 or r2 it’s all personal preference on who you like. You have great options

That massacre and rulk are also decent options to pair with your domino if you run the trinity team a lot. I have rulk at r4(use 2016 gem myself) and 6* massacre and love using them with domino even as an active part of the team.
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Agree with all the above but also would add taking Up domino up to R2 would be a great choice as 6 stars will be the future of the game regardless if you have her at r5
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★

So... Forum ate my previous post. Recently did LoL hoping for a Warlock pull to R5. 10+ featureds and 13 Self Friend crystals later no Warlock and only 5 units left. So what to do with these t2a?

I have Ægon/Medusa/Domino/CG at r5 and have done LoL, V3, half of V2, explored 6.1 and completed 6.2.1-6.2.5. I know Quake/Ghost are awesome but I'm not good with either, so suggestions?

Edit: Added screenshots.

Ghost or ss to the next rank would be amazing
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    6* Emma to r2
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Magik, for sure. She was my first r5, and I do not regret it
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    6* emma to r2 wouldn't be a bad choice.

If you don't want to commit to spending t5b you have a ton of champs you could r4 for sure. Hype, GP, CMM, iceman, VTD, and SG to name a few.

zeezee57 said:

zeezee57 said:

Really though personal preference plays such a big role when we're talking a group of top tier champs all worthy of R5.

Agreed... If it were just a question of best champs, I'd R5 Ghost and R4 Quake and call it a day.

How long do you have before they go? Could always see if you hit the jackpot on the deals if you're planning to get any. Cant imagine who you'd pull better than CMM though.
    I've got about 9 days, but I can't deal with anymore RNG right now, so no amount of shards would induce me to buy.

If the deals included a generic AG, I'd probably buy and do SymS/CMM/OR to r5. I have a generic currently from LoL but I don't want to use it just yet.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Captain marvel movie. That’s all
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Masacre and Rulk to r4 to go with Domino...I have all 3 at r5 and they all carry their own weight...together they are crazy.
  • Maybe it is too obvious a choice, but in that position I would be at least thinking about ranking up the Symbiote Supreme. Good in general, often useful in higher tier content, specifically good for the 6.2.6 Champion fight.
  • HalasterHalaster Posts: 27
    Another for Masacre and General Ross!
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Ghost rank 5
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Ghost and Quake IMO
  • Sentinel and Venom gets you V2 and V3 MVPs, consider it an investment in getting 2 R5 gems, 8 R4, 6 R3 and roughly 2 T5b
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Any AGs we should know about?
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    R4 rulk and/or r5 sentinel? Magik would be solid as well. Especially because she is not available as a 6.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Ghost and r2 Domino
    zeezee57 said:

zeezee57 said:

zeezee57 said:

How long do you have before they go? Could always see if you hit the jackpot on the deals if you're planning to get any. Cant imagine who you'd pull better than CMM though.
    I've got about 9 days, but I can't deal with anymore RNG right now, so no amount of shards would induce me to buy.

If the deals included a generic AG, I'd probably buy and do SymS/CMM/OR to r5. I have a generic currently from LoL but I don't want to use it just yet.
    If you've got the stones I'd put that bad boy into Omega and R5 for sure. Anyone in particular you're holding out with it for? Idk that there's a better option for an AG than Omega.
    OR is an amazing champ, but I'm not 100% sure what I'd use him for. I usually try to rank for holes in my roster or utility. I feel OR would usually sit on the bench while I run Dom and CG. That's why I was looking so hard for Warlock. He ticks a lot of boxes in the utility category and just seems like a fun champ.

Definitely a lot of good suggestions from everyone. Thanks!