Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

So who should I use my 5* Skill Awakening Gem on?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
Asking from someone who knows...

I am Cavalier, havn't explored 6.1. Haven't done LOL. Haven't done 6.2, 6.3. Run Suicides. Have about x140 skill sig stones.

Thanks in advance.

So who should I use my 5* Skill Awakening Gem on? 43 votes

Nick Fury
32%
DankestChefMaxtheSilentBruinsfan8510Primetime_769zeezee57Fhfjghhggggjfhfjgphil56201GeorgiaDawgDose_ResponsivespigwenderAlexAvalondononeErokTheInfinty 14 votes
Aegon
67%
INTEGRALSaielpbeadleUncle_Fatty_247Wayde0wilsonExHavokOrcDovahkiinGrimmbearM1k0rinAhitlawSpiderCoolsNiteAndDaeRasiloverTaZ_4178BahamutAssumedNameTheSpicyKnightCrazy_JamieX_Factor_AgentStevieManWonder 29 votes

Comments

• Options
    Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Aegon
    Fury is great, but upgrade for content. Aegon is your man for the content that you haven’t done yet.
  • Options
    Hey guys thanks.. is Aegon good for any content other than LOL?
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,577 ★★★★★
    Yes, aegon is def useful outside LoL.. I’ve got a 5* rank4 and I’ve used him for various paths in act 6, AQ, special event and story stuff, a little of Variant 3 here and there.
  • Options
    Wow I'm really surprised it's pretty close.. thought Aegon would run away with this