**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Offers

I'm really surprised and kind of upset, because they dont have any deal going on black friday. Being that this is an American based company (Marvel) wether or not Marvel made the game, they should have some offers going on like EVERY other company. Humbug.

Comments

• Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    They will, it doesn’t appear at midnight, you’ll have to wait till the normal “day” begins in-game, which is about ~8 hours from now.
  • Bigz989Bigz989 Posts: 11
    Most every company started black Friday already. Like 15 plus hours ago.
  • Bigz989Bigz989 Posts: 11
    Which would of been the time they normally throw offers out.
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Understood, but since inception, any deals start when the next in-game day begins.

July 4th, Black Friday & Cyber Monday (combined to Cyber Weekend this year), Christmas, New Years, even the daily cards and the newly featured early access bundles...always been that way.

• Bigz989 said:

Most every company started black Friday already. Like 15 plus hours ago.

15 hours ago would have still been Happy Thursday, not Black Friday. Doesn’t matter that some online offers saying “Black Friday deals beginning as early as Monday before Thanksgiving” and such are getting earlier and earlier.

Just like how setting up X-Max decorations no longer wait until Halloween anymore.

And in-game mail message actually contained the exact time that the deals would start.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    ALL kabam offers go "live" at 6 or 7 PM GMT.
    Kabam's HQ is in Vancouver. It's 3:30 in the morning over there right now, so there's still plenty of black friday left :smile:
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Bigz989 said:

Which would of been the time they normally throw offers out.

No it would not, they always release offers at 10 am pst
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    They sent an in game message on Monday stating that 10AM PST is when the offers would be available today. I thought communication was very well done this year.
  • Its like any other deal they release. As others have said already. Its going to be release at 10pst/1pm est
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Matty_Ice said:

They sent an in game message on Monday stating that 10AM PST is when the offers would be available today. I thought communication was very well done this year.

So 4 hours to go.
    GOTG said:

Matty_Ice said:

So 4 hours to go.
    10PST is in 3.5 hours.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Matty_Ice said:

GOTG said:

Matty_Ice said:

So 4 hours to go.
    10PST is in 3.5 hours.
    Yes, that's how time works. It changes.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Matty_Ice said:

GOTG said:

Matty_Ice said:

So 4 hours to go.
    10PST is in 3.5 hours.
    It's actually in 3 hrs 15 minutes...

:D

Matty_Ice said:

GOTG said:

Matty_Ice said:

So 4 hours to go.
    10PST is in 3.5 hours.
    Yes, that's how time works. It changes.
    Honestly, I totally misread the comment. I thought he said 4 hours ago, not to go. My bad. Lol.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    3 hours! :lol:
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Bigz989 said:

I'm really surprised and kind of upset, because they dont have any deal going on black friday. Being that this is an American based company (Marvel) wether or not Marvel made the game, they should have some offers going on like EVERY other company. Humbug.

You must be new here....

• Just go back and read the book in-game mail
  • And if you don't read in-game mail, then that's on you! Not kabams fault