**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Rank 2

Cap IW - Sym Supreme - Angela?

6* Rank 2 41 votes

Capitán América (Infinity War)
58% 24 votes
Symbiote Supreme
41% 17 votes
Angela
0% 0 votes

Comments

• BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Cap if you have him awakened if not definetly sym
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Why not do Angela...be different than everyone else...except for one guy on here who has a r2 angela

No utility
    Basically nullify immune, decent Regen to offset poison/bleed suicide. She has some utility.
  • elTavo14elTavo14 Posts: 23
    Yes I’m on suicides and cap it’s not awakened
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    How many R5s do you have? And what are your R5 options? If it's less than 10 and you have good R5 options you should still be focusing on them

How many R5s do you have? And what are your R5 options? If it's less than 10 and you have good R5 options you should still be focusing on them

Only 1 r5, Corvus.

elTavo14 said:

That omega, domino, and ghost are all better options. There's zero point to having a R2 6* just to say you have one when you have better R5 options
    I would have put your sym in the list but you have the 6* so I'd hold off on that rankup unless you absolutely need him since the 6* doesnt need the dupe really. I'd continue to work on your 5* roster for a while. You're still building a roster and working on prestige. No reason to jump into a mediocre R2 when you have better 5* options

I would have put your sym in the list but you have the 6* so I'd hold off on that rankup unless you absolutely need him since the 6* doesnt need the dupe really. I'd continue to work on your 5* roster for a while. You're still building a roster and working on prestige. No reason to jump into a mediocre R2 when you have better 5* options

But cap its not bad, I’m thinking more in the future of the game.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Ranking 6* now as a future investment is no real investment at all. By the time you can r3 a 6*, there is no telling if what we consider good today will still hold true in a year or 2. I would rank your best options now, and your best options are clearly all 5*s.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    But you're burning an extra T5b and T2a for that R2 6* when you could put that toward your next R5 5*.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    To better word my previous post, it would be more accurate to say its not a guaranteed investment. I wonder how many people r4'd Gwenpool back in pre Oct 2017 , only to later pull a 5* Blade, wishing they had held out longer. And even to that point, there are many players who r5'd Blade back in the day who have more or less shelved him now.
    elTavo14 said:

But cap its not bad, I’m thinking more in the future of the game.
    That makes no sense if something else helps you more now. How many 2016 champs are still top champs today? What makes you think that by the time you dupe cap he'll even be relevant. People trying to straight up bypass building a 5* roster make zero sense to me at all