**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6 star ebony maw

I just got my first 6 star and it ebony maw. Gutted.is he good for anything except defence?

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Not really. Only use i see for him is annoying corvus users on the hidden nodes in aw
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Hopefully the buff will increase Ebony Maws damage output and improve upon his falter, degen, and increase percentage of power steal ability scaling with signature level.
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    He is getting buffed soon, hopefully he turns out much better than now, good luck.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I have Maw as a 6*. He’s not great but he’s not nearly as bad as his reputation. When he gets buffed I’m sure he’ll be very usable if not a superstar.

Not every champ is going to be a superstar. I have over 50 6* and less than 10 that I’d ever take into any quest. If all the champs were equally amazing the game would be boring and Kabam wouldn’t sell crystals.
  • Options
    igorganniigorganni Posts: 15
    Well, he is one of the best options agains Hyperion and Vision Aarkus due to awesome power control\spam
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Actually, he’s not even good against Hyperion. The power drain is very low, and Hype will have another power gain up before you get a chance to heavy again.