**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Excess Sig Stones in Stash, KABAM convert to 2X or 5X?

WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Has anyone had any luck getting Kabam to convert single 5 star sig stones into multiples or 2X or 5X, that were purchased during Cyber Weekend.

In the past they had done this when we purchased the 5 star enhancement crystals that awarded 80 sig stones of 1 class.

Now KABAM support is telling me this is not possible?

I thought items bought with real money were not allowed to expire via Apple TOS? Maybe I’m wrong.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• NitoNito Posts: 70
    I tried, they won’t do it. I’m sure they CAN, but claim they can’t (won’t).
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Use em or lose em
    The kabam policy
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    The difference was before was a random class so there was no way of knowing if it would put you in overflow or not.
    This time you knowingly bought an excess amount of generic sig stones.
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    Nito said:

I tried, they won’t do it. I’m sure they CAN, but claim they can’t (won’t).

I guess I don’t understand why they “can and did” do this for the 5 star enhancement crystal but won’t in this situation.

How are we to know when they will change policy and procedure when buying sig deals that may overflow us. When the next enhancement crystal is offered should we not purchase it if it will overflow any possible class?

Insight from KABAM, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    Patchie93 said:

The difference was before was a random class so there was no way of knowing if it would put you in overflow or not.
    This time you knowingly bought an excess amount of generic sig stones.

Because I assumed they would convert to a different multiple. Guess it is my fault for assuming the company would take care of their paying customer.

Time to sig up a crappy champ I suppose.

• StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I'm pretty frustrated with this.
    I have 170 generic sig stones in my stash that expire in less that 14 days.
    175k 5* shards saved so far for the new featured 5* crystal that comes out in 17 days.
    I'm personally on ticket #2 and my next step is to call the Apple App Store to make a formal complaint.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Just use them on someone. Problem fixed
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★

Just use them on someone. Problem fixed

Obviously you aren't in a top 20 ally in the middle of a prestige race.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    "Support" said no. Why the hell would they give out that many single stones? Did they not see this coming?

Also, isn't is an Apple rule that purchased items can't expire?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

"Support" said no. Why the hell would they give out that many single stones? Did they not see this coming?

Also, isn't is an Apple rule that purchased items can't expire?

Only for non consumables
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Wish they would've sold the +5 version instead, problem solved.
  • Franchise_7Franchise_7 Posts: 45
    I have over 200 in the stash it’s totally bs I all ready contacted Apple about it and possibly talking about a refund
  • Franchise_7Franchise_7 Posts: 45
    Why will they close it I see nothing bad about it except the truth
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Because it hurts the company and they don’t want that.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    They may want to check the iOS terms of use.. if a vendor sells something for $$ on apples platform.. that item can't expire in-game.. they tried the same thing with the T5cc crystal at the end of 6.3.. they didn't list the amount of frags from the crystal as per the iOS terms of service.. i pointed that out to them.. the next day they had that crystal listed..

If someone has an issue with the sig stones they used real $4 to obtain.. you should look up the iOS terms of use and quote that section to Kabam.. you may also want to report to apple that there is a vendor who is violating their terms..

I would post the apple TOS that applies to this.. but pretty sure kabam would then remove the post..
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

They may want to check the iOS terms of use.. if a vendor sells something for $$ on apples platform.. that item can't expire in-game.. they tried the same thing with the T5cc crystal at the end of 6.3.. they didn't list the amount of frags from the crystal as per the iOS terms of service.. i pointed that out to them.. the next day they had that crystal listed..

If someone has an issue with the sig stones they used real $4 to obtain.. you should look up the iOS terms of use and quote that section to Kabam.. you may also want to report to apple that there is a vendor who is violating their terms..

I would post the apple TOS that applies to this.. but pretty sure kabam would then remove the post..

Any credits or in-game currencies purchased via in-app purchase may not expire, and you should make sure you have a restore mechanism for any restorable in-app purchases.

the not expiring does not apply to consumables.
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    This is part of the response I got

“ In this particular situation, we are unable to provide you with the conversion of the signatures stones from that purchase. This is due to each offer having been outlined showing what its contents were and the quantities they came in, it is up to the Summoner to determine if there is enough space in their inventory to accommodate said items. In the past, we had offered a conversion of signatures stones that were granted through a newly introduced crystal that provided a large number of class signature stones but were subject to crystal drop rates, which caused issues for some Summoners.”

I still don’t understand why they couldn’t just convert them into +2 or +5 stones. Granted that would probably be time consuming on their part but it would have been a fix for offering so many +1 stones in the first place. Not sure of the other tier offers but the Caviler offer got me 180 generic Sig stones and kabam knows that in the endgame we aren’t going to be using the Sig stones on random champs... they will be going to our High prestige champs now or in future pulls. Not right to force us to use them within 2 weeks. They could have at the very least raised the expiration date on them to 30 days.
  • Hey y'all -

It looks like wires got crossed at some point somewhere on what to do about these items going to the stash. Firstly, I'd like to apologize for that confusion and secondly I'd like to apologize because there isn't a way to actually do what y'all are writing into Support about.

However, I'll be sure to take all the feedback you're giving about how many of these Stones you've received. It's definitely frustrating having items sent to the Stash only for them to expire.

In the meantime, I'm closing this thread down and removing the prior thread that said to write in. That information provided was incorrect. The items you received are the items you purchased, we cannot change that.
This discussion has been closed.