**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is the best sig 200?

SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103 β˜…
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
So i have been saving up sig stones and saved my generic gem from act 5 for Omega red or CapIW. Who is the best champ at sig 200 of them? Keep in mind the fact i am also taking on the Variants and act 6.2 next 😊

Who is the best sig 200? 45 votes

Cap IW
48%
arni2SaiyanTerraRotellyOsfan8MilesHolmwoodBattle_GreninjaTorah13AleorGwenpoolManStevieManWonderDes99Msyounus1288UmbertoDelRioTheoncomingstormLordGenesisPkarli412EdeuinkDemion_Chaosfatalazy 22 votes
Omega Red
51%
Spity68INTEGRALTendersquadLvernon15HSenpaiKayser2705AKTEKRoOOtsGrootman1294spaceoctopusTehsigzorzRockypantherxX_Factor_AgentChuckiesolBabyMiikeArylHalasterOctoberstackHidden_KnightTheInfinty 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cap IW
    I'd go with cap

Easy way to choose - are you good at parry? Do you get hit sometimes? If first, go with cap, of second - or it is
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cap IW
    Oh, and suicides - omega needs it, like a lot
  • Options
    SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103 β˜…
    I say im good with parrys, i play alot of both Hyperion and AA and also Blade (Bleed parrys) .
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Omega Red
    If you have suicides then omega and if not then cap
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Both are very good.. it’s who to max sig first, afterwards you can add signature level to the lather.. just choose who you want.. enjoy the game.