**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I'm not one to eschew free stuff, BUT...

ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
100 units over 30 days? /sigh

I mean, the t2a and 6* shards are nice, but can you please throw us a bone here?

100 units = one 40% quest team revive or one 6K alliance heal... in a month... c'mon now.

This combined with the fact UC EQ doesn't give units, we are forced to mindlessly trudged through master and heroic or arena grind, so we can heal up before fights during season.

And forget doing the lower EQs quickly since we don't want to buy refills to cut into our units.

Just saying. A little grace with the units would be nice and/or overhauling alliance potions.

Comments

• Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Alliance revives need to be reworked, as well as all potions (both alliance and non-alliance).
    5/65 and 6* champs have a lot of HP, so healing them up requires a crazy amount of potions, therefore a crazy amount of units.
  • Options
    LufasoLufaso Posts: 109
    ChriissR said:

I mean it is 100 FREE units... Just get in Arena and get some more. It's quite easy to get units in this game, just takes time.

But I definitely agree with alliance potions/revives definitely needs to be reworked

It's not free. You have to connect every day to get it. Yeah it's easy but it's not free, stop saying that.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Cage_1 said:

Lufaso said:

ChriissR said:

I mean it is 100 FREE units... Just get in Arena and get some more. It's quite easy to get units in this game, just takes time.

But I definitely agree with alliance potions/revives definitely needs to be reworked

It's not free. You have to connect every day to get it. Yeah it's easy but it's not free, stop saying that.
    Free: without cost or payment.

U dont pay anything do u for this 100 units. So its free
    You do pay with your time, internet traffic and device power at least. You don't pay directly to kabam, that's true, but it's not free for you
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Those units are free if you don’t want to play the game but do what other folks do and just sign in to claim you take 15 seconds of your day to login claim rewards at 7pm eastern time and boom log off. That’s free.

The units from EQ and arena are REWARDS because you have to complete a milestone or path to get them. Those are NOT free, but earned.