**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Silver Surfer Poll

Who else is disappointed with SS?
Who is happy?
Let me know

Silver Surfer Poll 184 votes

Disappointed with Silver Surfer overall
76%
Vdh2008thetaman23SnakeEyes69Weapon101Timone147NinjAlanChriz4061GriffoplaySpity68Ace_03LosspikBigbadromoKyrkantCaboDestro1RazorDevilINTEGRALIl_CuocoYotzChovnerTheBennyX 140 votes
Happy with Silver Surfer overall
23%
adqqedfyvrTerraSpicyslicerNEO_mr_AndersonLightvayneSavio444Duke_SilverNiteAndDaeCharlie_SceneDarthPhalClydaniaGhostboytjieAleorLoctiteSuperGlueDead1MiStaLovaBlackshadow0203Arham1ArsozHedron 44 votes

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    He looks okay to me. Not as op as ghost, but none should be
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I’m thinking he could have some potential in abyss he looks to be a mass ramp up champ if I get him I would be interested to test him out in the abyss
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Lacking utility, good damage but nothing insane, not bad but not great
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    He's ok. He is pretty good but still is lacking.
    We already have a lot of really good cosmics, so it is hard to be a good one now-a-days
  • Ragnaroky12Ragnaroky12 Posts: 62
    I was thinking about save my 5* shard, or to try some cavalier featured, because i have cosmic 5* awakening gem e rank up 4-5. I changed idea. I will continue to look for cap marvel movie or corvus.
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    Im happy with him, but I also think they should have made him better.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    You put two extremes as options. Why isn’t there a middle of the road option? I think he’s ok and decent. I wouldn’t say I’m thrilled but I’m not disappointed.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    LOL, now we have 3 champs that SS can refer to.
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★

LOL, now we have 3 champs that SS can refer to.

I know Sym Supreme and obviously Silver Surfer, but who’s the other one? Stealth spidey?
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Hes kinda eh, he just got released so there might be a lot more we dont know but he isnt a utility champ so this might not be the same as initial impressions with claire, doom etc
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 459 ★★★

The more I see of him the less impressed I am.
    The signature ability with the mystery champ (I am guessing Nova) may make him better though.

I don't remember Nova being a Herald of Galactus.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 587 ★★★

The more I see of him the less impressed I am.
    The signature ability with the mystery champ (I am guessing Nova) may make him better though.

I don't remember Nova being a Herald of Galactus.
    Different nova. Frankie raye. Not rich rider

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    it's just a guy with a surf board, it's ok that he sucks
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I haven't seen enough gameplay of him yet to make a decision, but I will say I am very disappointed in his animations. All the champs this year have looked so dang good, but Silver Surfer just doesn't. He has a great sp3 though
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★

"Nova later attended the trial of Reed Richards by the Shi'ar Empire"

A little bit of info from Nova's wiki page that might prove/tie in she will appear as the SECOND secret champ this month.

I have Heard Terrax batted around as well though so who knows.

Check out Lagacy's CCP vid if you want some Silver Surfer faith restored!!

Wait... you may be correct. Kabam said that there was going to be a surprise champ this year. I don't think Claire, Vision, or Warlock were these champs so it may very well be either of them
    @UnleashingChaos
    Surprise champ this month? Where'd they say that? I want to read it.
    That would explain why they only released one champion this month