Cap IW (Beardo) Petrify is broken!

13»

Comments

• SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Member, Guardian Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited December 2019
    Apparently whatever was done to fix CAIW messed with Void's ability to shutdown power gain. I just checked with other Void players in my Alliance and something is DEFINITELY off now. Yesterday, before the fix was pushed, Void worked fine in regards to Petrify shutting down power gain (specifically Map 5 Hyperion Mini Boss). Today, it's not working.

EDIT - To clarify, this is WITH FOTV and 2 Petrifies up.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Member Posts: 291

Hey guys,

We've just pushed a fix for this issue. It will take a little while to get out to everybody, but we expect it to be live within the next hour or two.

My Void is broken too plz check.
    Mini Hyperion seems win faster power, in FoV mode, should be reducing to improving more the gain lol
  • Anon1Anon1 Member Posts: 27
    NCB_pt said:

Mini Hyperion seems win faster power, in FoV mode, should be reducing to improving more the gain lol

My void is also broken, Hyperion (in AQ) was gaining power like crazy while Fear of the Void was on.
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Anon1 said:

NCB_pt said:

My void is also broken, Hyperion (in AQ) was gaining power like crazy while Fear of the Void was on.
    The team is looking into this and will update everyone here once we have updates to share.
  • Soldierfly5486Soldierfly5486 Member Posts: 9
    My Is void still broken.. he is not able to inverse the regen of mr sinister.. and is also not working normally .. please help
  • 7or77or7 Member Posts: 48

My Is void still broken.. he is not able to inverse the regen of mr sinister.. and is also not working normally .. please help

That’s part of mr sinister’s kit. His regen rate cannot be lowered below zero.
  • 7or77or7 Member Posts: 48
    edited December 2019

• Il_JooOIl_JooO Member Posts: 477 ★★
    VOID is broken as hell please fix it!
    There is war, you know Kabam?