**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Another rank up/awakening advice post :)

Hey all! Looking for some advice on who I should focus my efforts on at the moment. As an idea of what content I have tackled, Act 5 is 100%, completion in 6.1 & 6.2. 100% LOL & variant 2, completion of V3. V1/3/4 exploration are what I’m focusing on next. I have 8 T5B, 23 T2A, two generic awakening gems, a generic 4-5 and a science 4-5. I also have over 300 generic sig stones that are in my stash at the moment. Sym Supreme is one that I for sure want to R5 soon, not sure about others. I also only have ~7-8 days to use my sig stones so that’s a priority. Gonna have one more shot at the 5* featured before they expire, fingers crossed for warlock/BWCV/Void/sunspot. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    I would or r2 darkhawk or r5 sym supreme or magik. Venom is also a great choice.
    You should see some of the champions gameplay videos and it also depends on who you personally enjoy playing!
    :)
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    If you want more peoples opinions create a poll with your top 3-5 options.