**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sabretooth Fury Lag Time

Maybe it’s just me, but I feel like there is currently a lag on when Sabretooth’s passive fury has been coming up the last couple day.

Generally I’ve always been able to roll from a 10 combo into a SP1 to immediately convert a passive fury into a permanent fury if I want to, but today the passive is lagging a second and the SP1 doesn’t convert it.

Anyone else having this issue? Could be losing my mind over here too.

Comments

• Nomad450Nomad450 Posts: 8

passive is lagging a second? I don't get it

its the active fury which appears when you hit the 10combo and then you can use your sp1 to convert it
    and that should immediately convert it to passive

So do you mean that the passive conversion of the fury happens a bit late from when you hit your sp1?

It’s not converting because it’s not immediately coming up. For the past year I hit the 10 combo and then immediately hit the SP1 to convert it.

But now I hit the 10 and then the SP1 but no conversion

I also noticed that in arena today. Before the update you immediately got a fury buff on your 10th hit, which allowed you to immediately chain that hit into an sp1 for conversion. Now there's a noticeable lag in the triggering of the fury buff.

I thought I was crazy.

Yes! Alright not crazy woo. Kabam help!
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Just happened to me too
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I just ran a match on mine and the same thing happened. It will convert when it's there (as in if I hit a special at hit 11 or 12 giving it time to proc), but the time I hit it on 10 it proc'd after the special and therefore I couldn't convert it
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I noticed this as soon as I started playing after the update. It really hinders Sabretooth's gameplay. Please restore it to the old way.
  • DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    IPhone 8+, WiFi, latest updates.

ST's fury is not becoming active at his 10th hit as others have said, there is a delay, so you can no longer chain into a sp1 off of the 10th (10, 20, 30, etc.) hit to convert it. I often time my sp1 to line up w the 10th hit. This is no longer possible. This happens everywhere with ST. He is bugged.

Please take this to the team and let us know when this will be fixed. Doesn't sound like a big deal, but for those of us that use ST regularly, it makes converting the furies a real chore, especially in higher level content when you rarely have time to sit idle. Thanks.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Definitely something going on with ST. He is my most used champion since the first day of his release. The timing on his Fury Buff after 10th strike is off. Have to wait until the 11th hit to launch SP1 now, instead of chaining after hit #10.

Changes the way he must be played to maximum effectiveness.

Please look in to this Kabam
  • NameJerf3619NameJerf3619 Posts: 10
    So I’ve noticed recently while doing the Namor arena that Sabretooth isn’t functioning correctly. When he does the tenth hit in a combo, which is supposed to immediately activate a fury, it
    instead has a small delay, less that a second. However, it heavily limits his ability to convert his furies into passives. You can’t chain from 10 hits into a special and expect to convert your fury. I have attached multiple photos as examples and proof. Please fix this soon Kabam. Thanks!

• FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    Sabretooth has a bug right now. normally, the fury triggers as soon as you get to 10 hits, making it very easy to chain a special to convert it into a perma fury. The problem is, right now there's a delay, making it so if you use a special as soon as you get 10 hits, the fury isn't converted. Fix this please!!!
  • DenRodDenRod Posts: 43
    I have noticed this a few times as well
  • JingoJingo Posts: 32
    I confirm this also. I use ST a lot as he is questing team with OR and I often chain into sp1 on multiple of 10 combo. Fury used to instantly apply so would be converted and now does not so gets missed ( as well as losing time with special). This is a definite change to how he was working so should be looked at else need to convert 11 plus multiples of 10 which is not as expected
    I’ve been playing Sabretooth since his day 1, and I can confirm this. Changes the way the champion must be played. Can also miss out on Active Fury conversions are the end of a fight due to this, as well.

Have to wait until after the 11th hit to launch SP1 for conversion now.
  • Ok I'm glad I'm not the only one. I thought maybe I was timing everything wrong but earlier this week that happened to me as well.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Yep, I can confirm this, too. Happened to me since the 25.1 update.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Just happened to me aswell
  • Hey there, we've passed this along to the rest of the team to take a look at. If anyone hasn't already, could you let us know what device you are using and what game modes you were in?
  • Also, if anyone else has video of this happening, please feel free to share.
  • IbbyIbby Posts: 39
    @Kabam Zibiit I'm using a onplus6t 8gb ram and I'm having the same issue since the most recent update glad to see you are aware of this bug
  • bob59300bob59300 Posts: 32
    @Kabam Zibiit i have the same issue with sabretooth. I m using a LG G6 phone.
    Thanks in advance
  • @Kabam Zibiit i am also having the same issues I’m on iPhone XR
  • HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    Every game mode on iPhone for me and it only effects the first fury you try and convert with a sp1
  • drkmttr50drkmttr50 Posts: 19
    Happening in every game mode
    iPhone X, latest game update
    IPhone X
    Everything up to date
    Every game mode this is happening